The Smoker's/Drug Users Poll

• The Smoker's/Drug Users Poll

Do you abuse any substances? 19
        Yes, I smoke cigarettes (0) 0%
        Yes, I abuse an illicit drug (6) 32%
        Yes, I abuse and sell/produce illicit drugs (1) 5%
        Nope, I'm a clean teen =] (12) 63%
      So here is and age old question for you... are you a smoker/do you abuse any kind of substance on a regular basis (eg marijuana, cocaine, ecstasy, etc)?

Personally smoking is the one of the only two methods of drug consumption I've ever used, and I hate it regardless of whether it's a cigarette or some other freaky ass substance. Once in a very blue moon I get in a situation where someone offers me a puff of a cigarette and I accept it just to be polite, but I only pretend to do it by just inhaling into my mouth because I HATE the sensation of the smoke going down my throat and into my lungs and stuff...

One time I tried injecting heroin too, but that was just traumatic.
      [SIZE=3]-Melanie [SIZE=5]♥[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Hunger hurts but I want it so bad.
      Hunger hurts but starving works when it costs too much to love
    • Re: The Smoker's/Drug Users Poll

I don't do any drugs any more. And I don't smoke any more.

Although, even after giving up smoking I still socially smoked quite often (until quite recently.)
      But it was weird, becuase the other week when I was out and drinking I said no to a cigarette, when everyone else around me was smoking. I had absolutely no desire for it at all...really strange as that's never happened before. Usually after a drink I'm gagging for a fag.

I think i'm finally freeeeeeeeeeeee of the nicotine fix. :)

You need an option for smoking and illicit drugs. :)

I do both. Not frequently though. When I'm out, like, raving, clubbing, at a pub etc, I smoke and may engage in drug use.

I don't produce or sell. I don't buy for others either. I'm of the opinion that if you can use the drugs, then you can buy them yourself too.

I don't understand why it's called drug abuse. Drugs aren't people... or animals... so how is it abusing them? (Sorry if that is a dumb question.)
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Australian | 20 | University Student | Epic
      [LEFT]
      (818): dude you made out with his girlfriend and stole his credit card to buy more drinks.
      (626):
      well when you put it like that, I sound like a terrible person.

[/LEFT]
      [/CENTER]

miss-morphine wrote:

Cause you're abusing yourself?

This makes sense. I prefer to just call it drug use. Makes more sense.

haha.
      [LEFT]
      (818): dude you made out with his girlfriend and stole his credit card to buy more drinks.
      (626):

[/LEFT]
      [/CENTER]

I don't buy my ganja, my pop grows his own crops. I reckon i would have had 3 cigs in like 2 months. Really don't bother with them. I smoke joints for weed, I have used bongs before, along time ago but got over the whole "getting grilled" a while back. The last time I smoked ganja for the wrong reasons was in schoolies and felt pretty shit about it afterwards.

The herbs I smoke are all plant, no chemicals nothing.
      We can bomb the world to pieces, but we can't bomb it into peace. - Michael Franti
      [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE][/FONT]

Marijuana isnt a drug, drugs you have to do shit to it chemically, like add baking soda and water and stir it up, i dont know the recipe im just saying. There's some shit you gotta do to it.
      Weed's a plant, it just grows like that, and if you should so happen to set it on fire there are some effects.
      There's nobody ever been proven to die from weed overdose. You might have thought that nigga was dead, but he ain't dead. He's gonna wake up in 30 minutes hungry enough to eat everything in your entire house. Aspirin is perfectly legal but if you take 13 of them mother fuckers it will be your last headache.
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]Thou art I and I am thou. From the sea of thy soul, I cometh. I am Orpheus, master of strings.
      [/SIZE] [/CENTER]

E. Nygma wrote:

Marijuana isnt a drug, drugs you have to do shit to it chemically, like add baking soda and water and stir it up, i dont know the recipe im just saying. There's some shit you gotta do to it.
      Weed's a plant, it just grows like that, and if you should so happen to set it on fire there are some effects.
      There's nobody ever been proven to die from weed overdose. You might have thought that nigga was dead, but he ain't dead. He's gonna wake up in 30 minutes hungry enough to eat everything in your entire house. Aspirin is perfectly legal but if you take 13 of them mother fuckers it will be your last headache.

Kat Williams...hahahaha.

I've been doing pure molly for the last like four days..I'm burnt the fuck out. Don't think I got a single serotonin cell left in me at the moment. My head feels empty and I barley been talking to anyone lately. I'll eat some 5htp and be good to go in no time.
      KAPPIN '08
      i<3graphwriting

Your poll pisses me off and is very misleading.
      Using drugs and abusing them are two different things.
      If you take an exxo(ecstasy tablet) every great once in a while you use ecstasy.
      If you take exxos weekly or even several times a month your abusing.
      If you drink 8 or 9 beers your using if you kill a 30 pack your abusing.
      (Cocaine) If you break down and do a few lines every great once in a while your using.
      if your doing an eight ball (shit ton of coke)2 or 3 times a month your abusing.

I hope i have cleared things up for you.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ging wrote:

Kat Williams...hahahaha.

I've been doing pure molly for the last like four days..I'm burnt the fuck out. Don't think I got a single serotonin cell left in me at the moment. My head feels empty and I barley been talking to anyone lately. I'll eat some 5htp and be good to go in no time.

lol i used to do that shit, me and my boys named it ching for some reason, used to stay up for daaayyys on that shit.

xXBURNXx wrote:

Your poll pisses me off and is very misleading.
      Using drugs and abusing them are two different things.
      If you take an exxo(ecstasy tablet) every great once in a while you use ecstasy.
      If you take exxos weekly or even several times a month your abusing.
      If you drink 8 or 9 beers your using if you kill a 30 pack your abusing.
      (Cocaine) If you break down and do a few lines every great once in a while your using.
      if your doing an eight ball (shit ton of coke)2 or 3 times a month your abusing.

I hope i have cleared things up for you.

lol

I'm actually relatively clean at the moment (for me that is.......) I'll smoke once in a while and do a tab or two of acid once in a very blue moon but other than that yeah..... which for me is doing pretty good considering a year ago at this time I was slinging and you could probably of drug tested me at any point and I woulda looked like a walking psychedelic chem lab
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Billy daddy loves you but if you get bitten by a zombie I'll have to shoot you in the face

One of the best high's I have had is off of K. Amazing!

K, Special K, Kitty, Keta, whatever you wanna call it. It's good shit!
      [LEFT]
      (626):

[/LEFT]
      [/CENTER]