Inpatient hospital program..

• Inpatient hospital program..

Today I was talking with my therapist at school, and she brought up the idea and we talked about it a lot. She said she would talk to my other doctors about it, but she thought they would probably think it would be a good idea for me to go into an inpatient hospital program because I have so many emotional struggles and problems in my life and I'm really depressed and all that.

Basically, I'll have to live at the hospital all week and I'll get to go home on the weekends. Two hours of every day I'll have to sit in a classroom and do my school work. I am not exactly sure where in the hospital I'd be staying, but I suspect it might the Adolescent Unit, which I briefly saw another time while I was looking for my doctor's office (which turned out to be on the next floor). And I'm worried because that place really scared me, they keep the doors to the wing locked all the time so no one can leave, and it looked really dank and dreary, all the windows had that mesh wiring inside the glass.

But I'm really wondering whether or not I should do the program... should I?
      [SIZE=3]-Melanie [SIZE=5]♥[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Hunger hurts but I want it so bad.
      Hunger hurts but starving works when it costs too much to love
    • Re: Inpatient hospital program..

Well since we don't know what your actual problems are it's pretty hard to help with this.
      Anyway therapists, doctors etc. usually know what they are talking about, so if you believe you need help you probably should do the program.
      "How peacefull life would be without love, how safe, how tranquill... and how dull." -William of Baskerville (Sean Connery), The Name of the Rose