GF's Bday

• Okay so I'm one of those guys who likes his gf to have a good time and be happy. I like to be unique and sweet as well so heres what I have so far for my gf's bday night (just me and her).

I was going to call her mom and tell her to not let her go out and say that they are going out to dinner or something so she gets all ready and then I was going to show up at her door with flowers. (I'm 15) I was going to give her the flowers and take her out to dinner and somewhere else this is where I need your help... I don't know a second place to take her. Like I said i'm unique a movie doesn't cut it for me, and though she probably wouldn't mind I just want it to be something besides a movie. I want to be able to talk to her and laugh and have a good time.

Also, I was going to give her a ring engraved with something like, "Forever in my Heart." or something, Still trying to decide. But when should I give it to her? Like right away or at the end or the middle? IDK! Help me and tell me your opinions on how this sounds, Thanks!