i am really confused someone help!

• i am really confused someone help!

okay so my best friend and i are really close! she likes this guy let's call him (V) and i like this guy lets call him (Z) okay so my friends guy (V) has left school and she hardly gets to see him! today i saw my guy (Z) and well i was walking behind him because i needed to get to a lesson! anyways my friend was behind me then she quickly went in front of me and well she started messing with my guy (Z) as in.. calling him and banging her feet on the floor to make footstep noises and pokes him and all its quiet funny really (she does it most of the time and it doesn't bother me but today for the first time it did :confused: ) i feel really bad but it was maybe because i was jealous i dunno she gets hyper and starts to call him names and stuff! i get hyper too but i dont say anything to anyone's guy because it feels really i dunno how to describe it! it just doesnt feel good i know i'll feel guilty later! anyways my guy (Z) he runs away everytime he sees her and its not very good for me seen as i am always with her anyways well he did give her dirties and all but he had this kinda like a flirty look on his face! when she was callinh him names and all i had seen the look and cant help but feel that he likes her!

anyways people help me with that and

a question to the boys! what would you do if some girls started calling you names and kinda like picked on ya and stuff and told you how their friend felt about u and well followed u everywhere! would you think they are desparado's or get the buzz out of it!?
      [CENTER][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=2]Courage is when you stand up for what's right, even if means being an outcast! [/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=3]=============[/SIZE][/CENTER]
    • Re: i am really confused someone help!

yea its not just my guy it's her's too and i have told her time and time over and over again to stop but she won't!
      [CENTER][SIZE=2]Courage is when you stand up for what's right, even if means being an outcast! [/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER]

FallenDreams has obviously never gotten laid. That's pretty much easy p0on right there. Like she did all the work for you and all you gotta do is fuck her and walk away. If she follows after you fuck... then it gets annoying. Either way, tell you're friend again, and ask what she's up to (as FD did say).
      Against logic there is no armor like ignorance.

methsnax... all you've done is managed to show that you don't care about girls... your ideas of a relationship are machiavellan at best... i'm ashamed to even know you...

Um... still haven't stuck it in anything but your hand...

Make some time where you just hang out with him and not have her around maybe. I dunno, you don't really wanna be a dick since she is you're friend, but at the same time she's not being a very good friend.
      Against logic there is no armor like ignorance.

ur right she has said on occasions that (Z) is fit just to try and get me peed off but i just say i know he is and start laughin! :( aww man i am so down!
      [CENTER]

Listen, you need to lay down the law. Your friend obviously doesn't respect you. Tell her to either lay off your man, or find a new friend. I used to let people walk over me too. Don't take that BS! If she chooses to keep going after your man, seriously walk away and find a new friend. She will come to her senses eventually and apologize.
      Hello, how are you?