Can anyone please make some sense out of this?

• Can anyone please make some sense out of this?

Recently, after easter holidays, my friend began acting differently. She wasn't the same somehow, at least to me. So I asked if there was anything wrong, and she said she insisted that nothing was wrong with us, that she'd been off with everyone at the moment and that she hated her life at the moment. She told me not to let any of the rest of the group of friends know. I haven't and I wouldn't.

The next day I drop off some stuff at her flat (she also lives with some people from our group) and we're alone so we get talking. She begins to tell me what is wrong. I let her know that I'm here if she needs to talk or anything. The visit seemed to have done some good. Then the same evening, we all go out for the last night that my flatmate is in town before moving out for the summer. She blanks me. Completely. Any conversation, or anything I try to say to her, is cut short by her. Then, as she was leaving the next day too, she didn't say goodbye, entirely focused on the others. The strange thing is too that she didn't make eye contact with me for the whole day. This has confused the hell out of me. :confused:

I hate to see her like this, and I'm 99% sure that I'm the only one in the group who knows/knew how she feels and she acts all cheery around the others, but I don't know if she even wants me to care or anything because I'm getting two signals here. a. thanks for listening and b. go away. Am I missing something here??

Thanks.
    • Re: Can anyone please make some sense out of this?

hmm maybe its a few things...ive been like your freind myself, when i had various confidence issues n stuffs..nd i couldnt look the person in the face and stoof..because they too were the only person tht knew my feelings, nd i dnt know..this kind of embarresed me .. although i was very grateful too her :D ...and could just be it hurts her too much that shes leaving and shell miss you bad like boing said...so maybe it's just something like this, with your freind also? just have a little chat with her about it, im sure its nothing on purpose or your fault :)