A girl says:"Don't play mind-games with me!" to a 15 year old dude..?

• A girl says:"Don't play mind-games with me!" to a 15 year old dude..?

Hey, well.. Last night, i was in this birthday party of a friend of mine.. There were alot of people invited and some i didn't really know. This girl im gona talk about i met around 2 or 3 times before. It all started in the end of the party! While i was going to get my jacket as i was leaving, I found her resting her head on a sofa (try to imagine it :)! ) so i went and put my jacket on her and told her:"Good night !" *no it was nothing romantic or anything, i was just trying to be kind & making a joke at the same time.. i know it is kinda lame :s* , she thanked me.. and then i went on asking her if she was alright and she told me that she was just resting as she has a headache from the music (ya the music was damn high *the volume i mean*) and i suggested that she could go sit outside with some of our m8s who had headaches from the music.. So she replied:"Good idea" and i went on stupidly saying:"Ya i know,Im a genius".. and as she was getting up from the sofa.. she told me:"By the way, nice jacket" so i smiled and told her:"Well.. u can keep it" (i was joking and she understood me)..as soon as she heard these words she looked at me and said:"Don't play mind-games with me!".. So i just smiled and went away !

1- What exactly does she mean with mind-games?
      2- What should i do in these situations?
      3- Should i maybe tell her something of facebook or something or should i just ignore what happened?

*Note: I don't like this girl or anything..*

~~Please excuse any spelling,..etc mistakes but im just in a hurry ~~
    • Re: A girl says:"Don't play mind-games with me!" to a 15 year old dude..?

Um, She sounds like she might of been messed about with in the past or is just very secure about who may like her or has faced something before. I don't really know to be honest but that's what I'd think anyway. If you want you could leave her a message over Facebook or something and ask what she ment by it cause I could be wrong but then if she replies you get your answer ofcourse.

You were flirting, and she misinterpreted what you said. Honestly, some of your jokes just make you sound like a player. I'm not saying you are, but that's what it sounds like. Even though you don't like her, she might like you. And she's being mislead by your actions.

Ignore the comment, she'll have forgotten about it unless she really has a crush on you. If she does you'll know.
      [CENTER][SIZE=4][/SIZE][SIZE=4]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER]

I wouldn't worry about it.
      It sounds like she's been hurt in the past and is just very protective of herself and maybe she likes you, but knows you don't like her or doesn't want to like you because she doesn't want to get hurt again or at all.
      I think the best thing you can do is just be friends with her and be there for her.
      But I wouldn't worry about what happened I'm sure it'll all blow over.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]I[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]am....[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER]RockMeBaby<3[/CENTER]