Fly away from here.

• Fly away from here.

Sometimes I don't know what to do anymore. With everything not just about somethings. And it tends to piss me off very much how I can never be happy. These past few days have ate at my stomach and made me just break down and cry. I don't want to look at anyone without crying and wondering what they are thinking. Sometimes I want someone to turn to me and say, " Faith it's okay, I understand." But it hasn't happen yet and I doubt it will.

The love of my life lives half away across the world and we are breaking down. My friend and his boyfriend, I think, is dying of cancer and we talked a few nights ago for awhile and he had to go back to the hospital to be with him. And we said things to each other that I know we regret. But I don't know what to do. Whether to hold on or to let go. I know if I let go then I will curl into a ball and die. And holding on is just killing me even more. But this is what I want more than anything. And I'm willing to hold on forever.

At the end of the day I wonder if I am good enough for anyone. Boys only look at me for my looks, believe me it's true. I can't find someone who I really love but I have. And he lives half way across the world. But I like someone here. And I'm hoping he likes me too. I even hope he knows I am talking about him. But nothing will happen between us because we live miles away as well. Which fucking blows. But sometimes I sit down and wonder why I even try. No one wants me in the end. I just want someone that can understand that I have flaws and accepts them and basically accepts me. I don't want to change myself for anyone. And I don't want them to change theirself for me.

I find myself listening to sad music and reaching for my blade. Because that's my escape. That's what makes all my pain go away. And people pull away from me. I see them stare at me when I have shorts on. And I only wear them to family's houses or at mine. But it pisses me off. I see them. I look their way and they are glaring down at my torn up legs. I want a guy to just notice them and not be afraid to touch my scars and to say, it's going to be okay now. I want that more than anything. I look at myself in the mirror and notice what's wrong. I'm not toothpick thin but I'm not fat. I see it though. I have BDD and it makes everything worse. I run until I feel like passing out just to please myself so at night I can be proud. I'm not all beautiful but I know I am something. Problaby not to everyone but to someone. I'm hoping and praying it's true.

I'm not perfect as you can see. I have close friends that understand me more than anything. But when will it be enough? Will it ever be okay? I want someone to take my hand and go down this bumpy road with me. I keep my haters closer to me for some reason. I think that's why I continue to live is because I got people to prove wrong in life. People ask why I love my haters so much and the reason is because I feel like I'm doing something right. If you wake up and talk about me then hey, I must be doing something right. And you don't affect my life, I affect yours. And if no one is hating on you then call me up and I'll let them hate on me. I get sick of how people say I am a fake and wannabe.

Well listen, this is my true self. I don't cut my hair for anyone or dress to impress. You will see me in chucks, skinny jeans and a band shirt basically everyday. That's me. You will never see me in prep clothing or high dollar shit. That isn't me. And if you don't like it then oh well. I'm not going to go to the store and buy fake hair to clip on just because you don't like my hair cut. I won't wash off my black chipped nail polish just for you. I think people hate me because I got guts to do half the fucking shit they wouldn't dare to do. The media and society affects people too much. I have self love sometimes. There are days where I love myself and other days I don't even want to look at myself. But don't fucking call me a fake. Because you are as fake as you make me look. I don't follow the trends. Yes, I do go by emo by I'm ten times better than emos. That's my opinions. I'm very open minded. I tend to hurt people's feelings. I think if you can not handle what is being thrown to you over the internet then you won't make it in life. Learn to suck it up. Not everyone is going to like you. That's their lose. Don't worry and don't hang on to it. Let it go. That's what they want you to do. They want you to change. But don't. Be yourself and love it. No one can tell you are doing it fucking wrong. Seriously. Once you find yourself then go with it. Don't change for anyone.
    • Re: Fly away from here.

First off, let me reccomend buying the DVD for this:
      The Secret :: Official Web Site of The Secret Movie :: Law of Attraction

It changed my life, and I know it can change yours if you give it a chance Fay.

Second, let me address your last statement. While I agree you shouldn't change for others, you SHOULD change for yourself. If you are not changed by life, you are not living it! If you are not getting better, you are getting worse. Remember that.
      Hello, how are you?

Boys only look at me for my looks

i don't... you're by far one of the coolest people i know...

want a guy to just notice them and not be afraid to touch my scars and to say, it's going to be okay now.

if we ever meet you know i will...

I want someone to take my hand and go down this bumpy road with me.

i am ALWAYS here for you...

don't give up... a lot of people care about you and don't want to lose you...

Fay, I don't know you that well, but I've read a lot of your posts and you and I seem to be alike on a lot of things. Given that, I just want you to know that you seem like a very grounded, kick-ass person and I'm glad that you aren't changing for anyone. And you are beautiful darling, and you don't need a boy to tell you that :]
      brodie: ladies and gentleman, this tall drink of water headed my way is a pillar of the shopping community who informed me earlier today of a nefarious plan of his to screw my girlfriend in an extremely uncomfortable place
      gil: what, like the back of a volkswagen? -MALLRATS

Well if you're looking to someone else to save your bacon, then you're probably SoL. Only one time has anybody
      ever saved me, and the end result is that I'm in more hell than before (mostly my own doing, but thats another story).
      Life is boring, so you are going to have to make it exciting for yourself. For instance, I recently decided that I
      was going to lift and run as hard as I could and push until I can do more, then push again because I am bored with life.
      Perhaps I can save myself instead of a repeat yah know? Maybe it's worth looking into doing something for yourself,
      maybe go out on a limb.

My love lives uh... pretty far away too and that shit does suck. Sometimes I think that we used to make shit to fight
      about so we didn't miss eachother, kinda screwy eh. When it hurts the most I think about letting go, but in the end
      I know I will never let, at least not of my own accord. She means that much yah know, no matter what because she's
      always there for me. Love is never easy I guess, but the one good moment in the midst of a lot of bad ones is worth it.
      I would never want to be with someone I didn't love, even if it meant I was never hurt or sad.

Well, if you are just saying this to fish for praise then you are re-enforcing your own lack of self worth (as is
      everybody that is saying you're so cool, etc...). If you aren't worth anything to yourself, then you aren't really
      worth anything to anybody else because they constantly have to prop you up. Thanks by the way, saying that has made
      me realize something else very important, I really appreciate that.

Well listen, this is my true self. I don't cut my hair for anyone or dress to impress. You will see me in chucks, skinny jeans and a band shirt basically everyday. That's me. You will never see me in prep clothing or high dollar shit.

You are dressing to impress, just different people. Same thing, different way as the preps and everybody else...

Well I don't really feel like responding to the rest of it..
      Against logic there is no armor like ignorance.

reply to Methsnax:

You can't sit here and say that you've never had a bad day though. You can't tell Fay that you've never wanted someone to come up to you and let you know that you're not alone, and people love you.

No, she probably doesn't dress to impress. No offence Fay, but Emo isn't the most popular look out there. If she was dressing to make friends, then she'd have blond hair, wearing dresses, etc. She's her own person, and that's her style.

I don't know if you know Fay's story about her love life, but it's not really a simple story. My heart goes out to you Fay, I understand how you feel. My first love and I dated about 6 years ago, and I still miss him with all my heart, if I could have him back I'd drop everything, I'd completely change my habits just to be with him. And it breaks my heart to know that he doesn't ever want to talk to me again. We still have so much love between eachother, but he cant be with me.

Some days, I pick up that blade, like I almost did last night. Sometimes, I'm too tired to keep trying for what I want. It's like it's never going to happen, me being happy. Like with my thread about how I'm in love with my best friend's bf.. Who the fuck can I talk to about the feelings I'm having, when I can't talk to my best friend about it? I feel all alone right now, and it's terrible.

You may not be able to express yourself as deeply as Fay did, but you know damn well that you haven't had a day that you hated yourself, and you hated the fact that no one picked up on it, and came to listen to you. Took you out for coffee, and just listened. Sometimes, that's all you need, is a good friend to listen to what you have to say. And sometimes, you need their advice and guidance to get through the pain you're feeling.

Fay, I'm always here for you, please PM me any time you want, or you can add me to MSN.

:love1:

PS. Fay, I'm sending your reps up!
      [CENTER]. : Hard Work Pays Off in the Long Run. Laziness Pays Off NOW : .[/CENTER]

[CENTER]:wink: Member of the Kind of Weird Sexy Club :wink: [/CENTER]