Do you think I'll get caught?

• Do you think I'll get caught?

This girl i hate stole my purse and iPhone!! My friends say they saw her steal it. So i went to her window and i called my phone, and I SAW HER PICK IT UP!

SO i had all the proof i needed.

i got my friend courtney to help me. courtney and jane (girl who stole phone) are goooood friends. i got courtney to take jane to the movies. while jane was getting ready, courtney unlocked the backdoor. when they left, i broke into her house.

ok, i know it was stupid i was so desparate. i was wearing all black and a ski mask. i went in and i took my purse and phone. i took pictures of her house and i timed pictures of me in her house to show my friends. i went in their study and i messed it up. i poured water in her purse. then i videotaped a "tour" of her house. i was in there for like 15 mins. i ate there food and i went through her closet. i layed down for like 10 mins and watched there tv. then i put my mask back on and i left. BUT, theres a problem. while i was leaving i was still wearing my ski mask. i was walking through the gardens when her PARENTS CAME!!! i started running and her dad chased me. i jumped like 3 fences and i got away. i was wearing all black, long black heels, and a ski mask. so i dont think they saw.

do u think i'l lget caught?
    • Re: Do you think I'll get caught?

Lilly_Pad wrote:

This girl i hate stole my purse and iPhone!! My friends say they saw her steal it. So i went to her window and i called my phone, and I SAW HER PICK IT UP!

i got my friend courtney to help me. courtney and jane (girl who stole phone) are goooood friends. i got courtney to take jane to the movies. while jane was getting ready, courtney unlocked the backdoor. when they left, i broke into her house.

ok, i know it was stupid i was so desparate. i was wearing all black and a ski mask. i went in and i took my purse and phone. i took pictures of her house and i timed pictures of me in her house to show my friends. i went in their study and i messed it up. i poured water in her purse. then i videotaped a "tour" of her house. i was in there for like 15 mins. i ate there food and i went through her closet. i layed down for like 10 mins and watched there tv. then i put my mask back on and i left. BUT, theres a problem. while i was leaving i was still wearing my ski mask. i was walking through the gardens when her PARENTS CAME!!! i started running and her dad chased me. i jumped like 3 fences and i got away. i was wearing all black, long black heels, and a ski mask. so i dont think they saw.

Two wrongs do not make a right. Breaking into a house to retrieve your stolen goods is no better than the person who stole your stuff in the first place.

Frankly I'm not sure I believe you, however, if what you're saying is true, then I hope you caught and be richly dealt a thick ear. No less than you deserve.

Pipkin wrote:

Two wrongs do not make a right. Breaking into a house to retrieve your stolen goods is no better than the person who stole your stuff in the first place.

Frankly I'm not sure I believe you, however, if what you're saying is true, then I hope you caught and be richly dealt a thick ear. No less than you deserve.

Shut up! The fucker got what she deserved!

Im not sure if your going to get caught or not. But if they get the police involved and they catch you then be sure to explain the whole story to them and why you did it. Hoplefully they will see your side, although i do think you did a bit much to their house and stuff. Next time just tell a parent and hopefully they will be able to sort it out.

Lilly_Pad wrote:

you probably wont get caught as long as you were wearing gloves but you none-the-less broke the law! Why'd you stay for so long even? haha you should have ran after getting the phone.

You shouldent have even broken in in my eyes. You should have had your freind take it or have brought the police into it.
      "resistance to tyrants is obedience to god"
      -Thomas Jefferson

wow, um - i think you can cuz theyre all gonna figure it out. her dads obviously gonna tell the family what happened and she might be like "yeah i got shit stolen or whatever" and YOU might cross her mind....so its possible- who knows.

you badass :)
      [SIZE=1]"This is crazy.…I know.
      It doesn't make any sense.That's why I trust it."
      -Titanic[/SIZE]

If you had the evidence why not just go to the front door, tell her mum and RING your phone while her parents where there. Surely that would of left you in the right.

If your caught its likely to be Breaking and entering. Doesn't seem worth it just for a phone tbf =/
      :hugs: The Heartbreak Kid is in the house. :hugs:

" i was wearing all black, long black heels, and a ski mask."

are you shitting me...
      *sigh*

whats next? a meteor falls into your room and gives you super-powers and you grow angel wings and can shoot lasers out of your eyes which leads you to taking yet another revenge on that girl?

there r better ways to get attention you know....ways which don't make you look like a dumb attention whore...
      The King of Mind-Fuck

Don't worry about it. You had proper reason to be there :). I broke into my friend's house the other day. It was originally supposed to be a surprise visit, but no one was actually home ;^^...and it was like 1 in the night. My friend wasn't happy when he found out. Hehe...
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]...---...[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]Chivalry isn't dead. It's just being a really good ninja.[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]...---...[/SIZE][/CENTER]