Slut, bitch, user.

• Slut, bitch, user.

* The names are made up coz I don't like saying my friend's real names online.

Okay this girl *Kelly who used to be my best friend [seriously we were REALLY close] has changed SOOOO much in the past few months it's unbelivable.

After her and her bf [who is also a best friend of mine] broke up it was almost like she wanted to break up with me aswell and start a new life.

After about 3 weeks she just stoped talking to me as much and started bothering with my couson and her friends alot more.

So one day I asked her if she wanted to come out with my and my bf [well ex now] and she said no and made up a massive lie saying that her mother wouldn't let her be friends with me anymore. =/

Which is a load of crap! her story didn't even make sense and I haven't done anything to her/her mother for her mother to stop liking me.

After that she has had 4 bfs and has "met" [pulled] about 4 boys and 1 girl [...but renember she's 'straight' =/]

She never used to be slutty at all! She went out with that boy [who Im best friends too] for 10 months and the furthest they went was make out, coz she believed that she should have gone out for at least a year before they done anything.

But now she had sex with one of her exs who she was going out with for a week =/ and a boy fingured her who she didn't even know that well.

I know some bigger sluts I have to say but she has changed so much in such a short space of time its unbelievable.

I miss her as a friend, she isn't nasty to me now in school or anything, she still talks to me but she obviously doesn't wanna be good friends to me anymore =/

What the hell is up with her?
      [CENTER][/CENTER]
    • Re: Slut, bitch, user.

I had a friend like that to, but unfortunately, I was the one doing the ditching. The main reason I stopped hanging out with her (we're closer than ever now, thankfully), is because of my bf. He didn't like her, his friends didn't like her, and I was trying to make him happy. It could be that someone doesn't approve of your friendship because you guys had such a strong bond. She may be trying to impress her new friends, but eventually she'll realize how much she misses having you in her life, and she'll come back. People just go through phases. As for the slut-part of things.. My guess is that she's just doing this because she's sort of put herself in a different group, she was probably being teased about not putting out. You may have been fine with her decision to wait a year, which is a good idea, but her new friends may not be. She'll eventually realize she's being stupid, and come back to her true friends that liked her for HER. Hopefully she doesn't have to learn the hard way about what happens when you give in to peer pressure (ex: pregnancy), but I'm sure she'll change her attitude and give you a call. And if she doesn't? If she's being a big bitch, and she's totally changed for her new friends, then she's not worth having as a friend. If she can't see how wonderful you are, then it's her loss. It sounds like you'll always be there for her, she'll realize that when all of her new friends ditch her when she starts behaving the way she did when you two were best friends. Until then, just keep in contact with her, even if you're talking on the phone, ask her how things have been, what's new, etc. Eventually she'll open up about how she's (probably) scared from all the change that's been going on, and you'll get back on track, once you've forgiven her.

Hope that helps, PM me with an update please!!
      [CENTER]. : Hard Work Pays Off in the Long Run. Laziness Pays Off NOW : .[/CENTER]

[CENTER]:wink: Member of the Kind of Weird Sexy Club :wink: [/CENTER]