pleese help/ advice

• pleese help/ advice

Hi everyone, my name is Josh and im knew to these forums....i guess im a noob. Ive read some people's problems and i know mine airnt as bad as there's but i still feel "Depressed" almost. I feel this way because i dont like all of my friends and i am REALLY sick of teachers! ive been a 4.0 gpa student through 7-9th grade until this 9 weeks when im now ganna have a C and a bunch of b's on my report card. Maybe some consider me an over achiever but im just trying to find my place in life like everyone else. School has been living HELL for the past couple weeks and i can't stand it. I think it is the reason for my grades dropping and me feeling so depressed. I don't know if i should seek professional attention or not or if someone here and help me feel less depressed. anymore i just dont feel like doing anything with friends or family, and i dont care about my grades anymore although i know inside they are important..... I completely tired with life i just dont know what to do anymore, i dont feel like doing anything and i feel that everything is falling (grades, social life, ect) i remember last year as being awesome having tons of friends, teachers liked me and i made good grades and played sports, this year people like me but i dont feel as if i have as many friends or if i even like my friends.....what should i do?

(GOD BLESS YOU IF YOU READ THIS WHOLE THING IM SORRY IT WAS SO LONG)
    • Re: pleese help/ advice

Hey, I went through the same thing my Senior year. I had a 4.2 GPA and my first semester I got a D, 2 C's, and the rest B's. Trust me- it's not going to drop you like 3 points or anything (that's what I was worried about, too) But you'll get through it, I promise :]
      brodie: ladies and gentleman, this tall drink of water headed my way is a pillar of the shopping community who informed me earlier today of a nefarious plan of his to screw my girlfriend in an extremely uncomfortable place
      gil: what, like the back of a volkswagen? -MALLRATS
    • Re: pleese help/ advice

I think you have to understand that life won't always be up for you. It won't always be sunshine and rainbows no matter how much we want that. You're not going to always have friends and to be completely honest, you don't need them. Because in the end the only person you have is yourself. Teachers, fuck em. Not in the sexual way but you understand. You can't always please everyone. Depression is a hard thing to live with. Everyone has depression but some people have a harder time dealing with it. You need to talk to someone. Get on some medicine. Let that shit come off of your chest. In the end, you will thank yourself for it.

PM me if you need anything.