about a boy...

• about a boy...

im in love.. ive been feeling weird feelings, ones i never felt before i was gay.. you know the feeling you get just below your heart that doesnt appear to be coming from anywhere, the one you get when your nervous, worried, confused... i need it to stop.. its drawing attention to me, changing my actions, driving me up the wall.. how the Fuck do i stop it...:cries:

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HEAD
      this signature is the one i used when i signed up for teenhut when i was in what... year 8? thats 4 years ago... god my graphical skills sucked!
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • Re: about a boy...

calm down dude, calm down. listen. I know how you feel, if theres anything I know about its pain and love and how the two combine. believe me. :)

sadly you cant make it go away, it would take something that that person did to do that. I will say to try and control yourself, become friends, but try not to get too close or believe me, you'll be overwhelmed.

find out what he likes, what he dislikes, get to know each other, more importantly, find out if he's gay. or at least bi, and if so, see what you can do with that. :) just remember, dont panic, dont try too hard, and try not to become obsessed, if it doesn't work out, its not the end of the world.

Pm me if you want to talk more, or even just chat. :) good luck to ya.
      [SIZE=2]Gay and looking for a friend? Hell, any sexuality is welcome. PM ME FRIENDS VERY WELCOME! hehe[/SIZE]

Reliving life as I should. :)

well.. he, he is not officially gay or bi.. he knows that i am gay.. (he is only 1 of 3 that are not on this site) but he has been there before... the truth is, i dont realy even know if he exists... ive never realy met him before, never seen him, never even heard him speak.. thanks to the wonders of the internet... I met him on runescape, (back when it was cool) (when was it cool you ask... NEVER.. but anyway) we became instant friends, and we swapped emails, thanks to twisting around the chat filter... ive been talking to him for ages, i know what city he lives in, his race and his first name, but thats about it.

ive been trying to help him with his problems and he has me with mine.. he is who i came out to first (dont you love internet friends.. they cant ruin your life if you tell them something sensitive)

this all has lead to a lot of emotional conflict inside me, leading to a confused feeling... and combined with the feeling of love... gawd... so.. i don't know what to do now..

your eagerly awaiting werewolf friend

brendan

werewolf out
      this signature is the one i used when i signed up for teenhut when i was in what... year 8? thats 4 years ago... god my graphical skills sucked!
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

tell him the truth. as you said, they cant hurt you because their not with you. just tell him you like him. and if he never wants to speak to you again, you understand. really make it sound like your down in the dumps and sorry about it, which you probably will be. he'll sympathise and you two will be fine.
      [SIZE=2]Gay and looking for a friend? Hell, any sexuality is welcome. PM ME FRIENDS VERY WELCOME! hehe[/SIZE]

Reliving life as I should. :)

true true...
      and ive seen the ill effects of internet relationships going wrong...

my mum got hit... TWICE...
      (but thats another story)

and.. i doubt he is someone eilse.. because i give him advice about depression and stuff like that... (how ironic for me to now be feeling that way)

thanks again... your teenhut friend werewolf
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

so sorry... its okay... im feeling abit more like myself now.. (if thats possible) to be honest i feel extremely confused at the moment... but i like it that way.. not knowing whats coming is a lot better than knowing something crap is.. anyway incase you didnt see my other post.. im gonna tell my mum i am gay tomorrow.. (now i haveto.. i posted and i dont wanna look like a pussy.. lol)

but in all seriousness.. thanks all :P and again i will keep you posted :)
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]