Degrassi.

• Omg I so love that show right now. Seriously! I think EVERYONE on this site should watch it because the characters on there, go thru everything everyone is going thru everyday. My step-sister introduced me to the show, she actually MADE me watch it. I watched it, but since i didnt want to, I didnt pay attention to it. All I remember is about 'some girl getting pregnant'. ;/

That was the only episode i saw, which was over the summer.

The reason I started to watch it again, I'm not even gonna lie. Was because I relized that 'wheelchair Jimmy' b.k.a Abruey 'Drake' Graham my favorite rapper played him. I only wanted it to see him.

But now, omg I love that show. I just got done watching two of them the first one was about a girl Manny messing up her reputation because she wanted to become an actor, she disappointed her parents by going behind there back trying to get breast implants ;/. So, her parents bascially kicked her out and she lived with Paige(her bestfriend). Paige liked this guy, but he liked Manny. One night while Manny was upset she went to a party that the guy invited her to. She got VERY drunk but the guy was sober. They went upstairs in a bathroom and she...well...exposed her boobs..ON CAMERA! And the guy sent it to everyone in his school. Her reputatin is now GONE! And she's trying to get thru the rest of 12th grade!

I don't feel like typing what the other one was about. lol. But yeah like I said, this is a great show. Actually as I'm typing this, I'm downloading alot of the episodes! Can't wait till I get my iPod so i can put them on there! :D

WATCH IT! :D
      [CENTER]:kiss:(o723o8]- |5 months|- love you though. That's not gonna ever change. :love1:[/CENTER]
    • Re: Degrassi.

Yeah, I don't like the new season, I honestly, lol, TRYED to watch it today. But I couldnt! lol It was so like...i dont know. I like the old ones, with the old cast! My favorite characters are Manny and Jimmy<3 Omg, I cryed when Jimmy got shot. lol. Yeah I knw right, this show is very old. I didnt realize untill i was searching for it on youtube! lol
      [CENTER]:kiss:(o723o8]- |5 months|- love you though. That's not gonna ever change. :love1:[/CENTER]