Lesbians and Bisexuals Don't Really Exist

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Re: Lesbians and Bisexuals Don't Really Exist

I thought you didn't approve of personal attacks? Perhaps that was just a lapse of judgment?

That's not a personal attack. That's me laughing at what he said. A personal attack is when you target someone's personal life. I did no such thing.

By the way, I dig the signature. I used the Gurren insignia for awhile too.

Sweet dreams.

Hahah, nah. ^^

And I kinda am registered on ARG...since May, I think. After looking around for a bit though, I decided it's far too slow. Not enough members unfortunately.
      [RIGHT]Girl, put your records on, tell me your favourite song..You go ahead, let your hair down
      Sapphire and faded jeans, I hope you get your dreams, just go ahead, let your hair down.

[/RIGHT]

Plenty of members join. The unintelligent ones don't last very long.
      Was that a jab at me?

Teen forums is generally a waste of time so you do realize how stupid it sounds when you asses members intelligence by the period of time they stayed on a forum regularly, right?
      a thing you do on the side. Not something to base your life around.
      I agree on that, but why wait for hour or two to get a reply when you can post the same thing on TH and have replies immediately?
      [RIGHT]Girl, put your records on, tell me your favourite song..You go ahead, let your hair down
      Sapphire and faded jeans, I hope you get your dreams, just go ahead, let your hair down.

[/RIGHT]

Was that a jab at me?

No, it wasn't. Don't be so paranoid. Not everyone is out to get you.

Teen forums is generally a waste of time so you do realize how stupid it sounds when you asses members intelligence by the period of time they stayed on a forum regulary, right?

No such assessment was made. You have it backwards. You're assuming we assess how intelligent they are by how long they're around. We assess how long they will how long they will be around based on their intelligence.

I agree on that, but why wait for hour or two to get a reply when you can post the same thing on TH and have replies immediately?

I'm not going to answer that. I'll get infraction banned for having an opinion.
      Sweet dreams.

No, it wasn't. Don't be so paranoid. Not everyone is out to get you.
      Seemed like it. Lol. I'm kinda indeed paranoid.
      No such assessment was made. You have it backwards. You're assuming we assess how intelligent they are by how long they're around. We assess how long they will how long they will be around based on their intelligence.
      Lol, you're tired?

That assessment is just as dumb, you do realise that, right?
      I'm not going to answer that. I'll get infraction banned for having an opinion.
      I do realize that ARG members are more direct and blunt, while TH ones are sometimes a tad bit TOO nice, but all you have to do is ignore the sugar-coated words to find out their opinions. Not really hard and better than waiting for a while for replies in my opinion. But that may be just me.

[/RIGHT]

If we can stay that long. Your mods and admins are harassing us over lines like this:

Njord wrote:

You guys are retarded. I didn't post this for troll purposes.

I didn't know some off hand comment to no one would get me an infraction.

Elaborate.
      It's not like you ban stupid members, I've been around ARG. They leave themselves.
      Members intelligence has nothing to do with how much free time they'll waste on some forum.

[/RIGHT]

It's not like you ban stupid members, I've been around ARG. They leave themselves.
      Members intelligence has nothing to do with how much free time they'll waste on some forum.

I never said we did ban them. The point is that unintelligent members generally get run out of ARG. How that is stupid, you have still yet to explain.
      Sweet dreams.

I never said we did ban them. The point is that unintelligent members generally get run out of ARG. How that is stupid, you have still yet to explain.
      ...I can't believe you are saying that.

Have you been around the forums? Yes, some members are indeed smart but...Oh, come oooon, most of them are dumb as hell, like in any other teen forum.
      Ability to swear and say what they think doesn't make them intelligent, alright?

[/RIGHT]

...I can't believe you are saying that.

Have you been around the forums? Yes, some members are indeed smart but...Oh, come oooon, most of them are dumb as hell, like in any other teen forum.
      Ability to swear and say what you think doesn't make them intelligent, alright?

Thus, I use words like "most" and "generally". The exclusions are generally ostracized by most.
      Sweet dreams.