advice?

• kay so, i guess one of the reasons ive joined a forum was because i wanted advice, and my sister said that in her forum thats where all the members go, and tell eachother everything. and i gues telling people you know your problems is alot easier. so here i go.

so normally i am honestly one of the happiest kids you could ever meet. i always show it. and i genuinly am happy. but lately, ive been feeling really like. different, stressed and upset.

my best friend, pierre, likes me. like alot. and we have alot of history. and i make his life realllly difficult by us just talking. and he said that it would be best if we didnt talk anymore, because he hated being hurt that i dont like him and he likes me on and off all the time. and that upset me soo much, cause he was like my pillar, he made a huge difference in my life and stuff. but hes also 19, and im only 15, its not that big i guess, but it is for me. in a dating senario. and like. i was really upset. i threw up and cried, and i never throw up, i havnt in about a year. and ive been through rough shit in the last year. and i am one of the strongest people i know. and i cried. but everyone has their weak moments right? so anyway. i finally agreed to his request, but he said he didnt want it anymore, that he liked me in his life. cause i make him happier then anyone else. but i still want it to happen, so it can make his life better in the long run

like hes my best friend, i want his happiness more then anything. and i know by not talking to him will make every aspect in his life, become alot better! but am i making the right choice, since its not what he wants right now? but even though he suggested it

help please. im realllly confused about this whole thing.
    • Re: advice?

I think you should ask him what he really wants. Does he want to be with you? Do you want to be with him? Does he want you in his life? Start asking him this. I think it's going to be hard keeping up with Pierre's wants and needs. If it's better for Pierre, then you should keep your distance away from him. If that's what you think is best. But from my personal experiences, I think you should have a talk with him and ask him what he really wants. Because what he says should have full affect. Argh, this is confusing when I type it. Sorry :confused:
      [CENTER]You bitches are beautiful. :hugs:[/CENTER]