elementary education, nursing, or military???

• elementary education, nursing, or military???

k, so i'm to the point where i need to decide what i'm going to do for the rest of my life. these are my top 3, and i don't know where to go from here. ((also another part is where i'll live next year..)

i LOVE kids, so thats why elementary ed. i know i would enjoy this job because i've tutored k-6th kids for about 3 years. i love kids and they seem to like me. the downsides are not traveling and i want to get paid more than that. i would live in the dorms next year if i went into this field.

i could go into nursing because i can get my associates in 2 years and be making great money as a travel nurse. so that goes for the money and traveling. but i'm not sure that i'll actually enjoy this for the rest of my life. actually i'm not so sure i'd enjoy it at all.. worth a try though? maybe? also i would continue to pay rediculous amounts of rent since that school doesnt have dorms

military has so many opportunities and pays well, but i'm not sure i'm the type that wants to be yelled at. i also am not that active besides running. but i don't run as much as i would in the military. i have no clue what job i would end up doing here, what if i don't like it? i could travel a little i guess, and it would pay pretty well. if i chose this i would pretty much get a storage place and pack everything away while i was at basic and in training and such.

everyone i go to for advice just tells me to do what i really want to do, but all 3 sound excellent to me. i need to pick something though..... they all have their pros and cons.