Is this rape? Or am I pathetic and immoral? What do i do?

• Is this rape? Or am I pathetic and immoral? What do i do?

Ok...this is hard for me to talk about and I cant tell anyone I atcually know so....well from my previous posts some of you may know I'm a part time model and the guy who is my manager...he's a total asshole and always puts me down and makes me feel like shit. He says Im not as thin as I need to be (im 97-100 pounds and 5'4'' which is really short for a model and he always points that out and is like your lucky I get you jobs you owe me big ...) And recently ive been depressed/not eating cause i cant deal with him and my boyfriend is all worried and sweet but kind of annoying. Anyway so a couple nights ago I was at my managers house with the other girls and they left and I was about to and he was like sit down, have a drink, you look depressed. So I did and then he put something in my drink (I later found out it was something called rohypnol) and I can't remember what happened then, I blacked out, and I have no memory except I remember falling over on his couch and I think I was asleep or unconcious or something. But I woke up the next morning half undressed next to him naked in his bed and he was like that was a fun night baby. and he said we had sex. and i cant remember anything or allowing him to do anything to me, and I researched it a bit and found that rohypnol is something people put in girls drinks to make them unconcious so they can have sex with them. But i just dont know...was what he did rape? or am a cheater, and should I just hate myself? I cant tell my boyfriend he would be so heartbroken and i think hed partly blame me...I dont know what to do, i just hate myself and wish it hadnt happened, but i dont even remember having any control over it. I dont even remember if we had sex or not but im pretty sure he was telling thre truth about that. I have no idea what to do, should i tell someone or what...and do you think this is partly my fault?
    • Re: Is this rape? Or am I pathetic and immoral? What do i do?

I don't have any evidence and plus he's rich and influential and it's his word against mine. and he makes me feel like its my fault. he said I came to his house dressed "provocatively" and I accepted the drink so I was asking for it. He said if I ever tell anyone my career will be over. And I want to be honest with my boyfriend but I dont know how to tell him. And I cant really stay away from my manager since I still work for him and all the good managers are taken this season so i cant switch till next season if I want to keep doing shows. I keep crying and I can't get up and do anything, which is kind of pathetic isnt it. I feel mad at myself more than im mad at him.

this is definitially rape! you need to tell someone, your boy friend, your parents, your school anything. but make sure you act rationally. you cant just get someone to go and knock some sense into him. i really think you should tell the police. just because he is rich and stuff, does not give him the right to walk all over you, and take advantage of you. you are in no way pathetic. going through something like that, especially when he was already putting you down, is something alot of people couldnt deal with. your really strong, so dont let yourself become sick! you need to eat and just be healthy. your friensd will always be there for you. i think you should talk to someone in real life. a parent would probably be best.

It's rape, and you should report it to the police. You didn't ask for this...he was the idiot who put the drug in your drink! You may have asked for the drink, but you didn't ask to be raped. If he didn't use a condom (which I hope he did), there could be some semen left in your vagina that a medical examiner could look at.

How did you find out that he put it in your drink? Does he have them laying around? If he has them in his home and the police search it, then he could be busted. Was it an alcoholic drink? If you're a minor, he could probably get in trouble for providing you with alcohol, but it's a long shot.

I wish you the best of luck. I've read your posts about your manager before and he's an asshole. I think you should try to find a new one.

THE IS 100% RAPE. Call the police NOW, the longer you wait the weaker a case you'll have. CALL NOW

As far is rich and influencial, that supports your side. Look at the Duke Lacrosse Team "rape" case. Innocent people were put in jail because people jumped the gun in favor of a lower class girl over several upper class, influncial boys. This reveals a trend that goes against the upper class in the American legal system.
      It is a sad day when an innocent nation's flag is decried as hate speech.

If I say it, I believe it. Most of the time, anyway. :lol:

Yup, what he did is what's called Date Rape. Its actually relitively common. The police get cases like this on a regular basis. You're not alone.

If you cant prosicute him (if you decide to report him) his name will be in the system and if anyone else comes forward in the future, theyre will be consistancy and he WILL be prosicuted eventually. I doubt you're the first, and if you are, I highly doubt you'll be the last.

Its not your fault he did this, and no one is or will be blaming you. Well, anyone with sense, that is.
      Yes I do! (no I dont)
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Report that bastard. And I partly know what you're going through. My mother was raped a little over a year ago and she ran home crying to my dad and I. But that's not the point. The way a rapist's mind works is through the impulse of power, total hegamonic domination. You will notice that when rapists lose their sense of power, they stop performing sexually. What I'm trying to tell you is that this man is going to keep raping women if you don't do something because he understands that he has power over you and that you can't do anything about it. Why do you think he's a model manager? Because he enjoys the sense of power over a group of highly attractive women who depend on him for money. You need to break him. Make him lose the sense that he can get away with anything, and you need to do that by reporting his ass to the police. Good luck!
      Need hits on my site! incubixcomputers.com/