Hello.

• Good day all at T.F. (<<That's your new nickname from myself. Enjoy.)

I don't consider myself depressed, nor am I thinking of killing myself. It's my honest belief that doing something like that is stupid, and it's also my belief that there's always another way out of a dark hole then killing yourself. I don't mean to offend anyone by saying that, it's just my view on things.

As I said before, I get very bored easily. Two things happen when I'm bored. Number one: I start to write a lot of dark poetry. Number two, I randomly want to make out with people.

As I said, I'm very bored right now, yet I want to do neither. I'm quite content sitting here in this chair, and typing.
      I type what I want to say, so if I were sitting and talking to you (which is a very hard thing for me to do) this is what I'd be saying.

I don't get something. I go on MSN and programs like that a lot to chat with friends, and my dad always refers to my friends as 'people on the internet.'

I know there are tons of creeps out there and creepy people. I'm not denying that. I just get annoyed when he talks about my friends like that.

Needless to say, I've done some things I shouldn't have one when I was younger and completely naive. Some things piss me off, and others just annoy me. But I know my friends aren't like that. I'm honest when someone asks about my age. I'm 20 years old. There, now you know. I am most definitely not a 40 year old creep.

Anyway, I guess this is more of a rant then anything else. I jsut thought I'd post it here, cause I was thinking. Feel free to move the thread if you want to.

I've gotten depressed before. I'd usually cry every time I heard a sad song. And my mom would ask my why I was crying, and I wouldn't know the answer. I don't do it as much now, but it does happen occasionally. I'm normally a happy person, and I like making friends.
      I do have an attitude problem where I get angry a lot. I tend also to blush at pretty much anyone since I don't have a lot of friends. Most of mine are online, which is okay with me.

And I've gone through the gay/bi/straight phase in my lifetime, and I've decided it's too much to handle, so I love everybody. Though I don't go around saying I love you to everyone.

Anyway, Hi. It's 11:24 PM where I am. I'll probably go to bed soon.

Have a goodnight T.F

~Josh~
      Delightfully wicked with a heart painted on silver glass...
      Facebook: facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=503561348
      DeviantART: pyroshadow18.deviantart.com/