Problem with A guy...

• Problem with A guy...

This sounds all too common on this section, but anyway, i would like to get this off my chest.

prob 1. george is a boy who i am head over heels for and as of recent, he knows this. However, even though he's said he's not interested :( he still sends me wierd mSN's and stuff that confuse me and make me wonder what he wants. he is in year 9 and i'm in year 11, but still, he's like the perfect boy. however i don't know whats running through his head.

prob 2. Recently, he's been going into a depression spiral about how no girls will go out with him and how he thinks he's ugly and all that, and i really want to cheer him up or say something to him that will make him feel better cos right now, i don't know whats going on and i'm worried for him.

can someone advise?

:(
    • Re: Problem with A guy...

I don't really know what to tell you. It seems like you're in a rather tough situation. I think that there is just a lot going on in his life right now and maybe some kind of romantic relationship with you would not be ideal for him in this current state. Perhaps you can continue talking to him and building a great friendship. Talk to him and be there for him, just as you have been. If he's sending you 'hints' there could be several reasons for that. One being that he has low self-esteem to begin with so perhaps he is trying to seek the attention from you, as he's not receiving it anywhere else.

It seems like he may be a bit confused and overwhelmed at this time. I wouldn't recommend that anyone in this kind of position get into a relationship because there is a high possibility that the relationship won't work out because of these issues which leaves one or both people very hurt. Talk to him about it and perhaps try to be there to support him. Take things slowly, despite how you feel about him, and see where the future takes you guys. Don't rush into anything and don't try to force him to do anything that he's not comfortable doing. You need to be really careful about that.

I hope that everything works out for the two of you. Good luck with everything.

Take care of yourself.

problem 1:
      How do you know that you are not mis-reading the messages he sends you? People have a tendency to read the same signals from someone they like VS someone they don't like differently.
      For example (just an extreme example..for the sake of an argument): If say a guy gives a girl a compliment and she smiles, if he likes her, he will think that she really likes him or she is being shy. If he does not like her, he will most likely just dismiss it. So...consider that. What kind of stuff does he send?

Problem 2: Well...no one can really help you with this problem....because no one knows that guy so...telling you what to do will be kinda pointless. But what I would suggest, is try to get his mind onto something else. Distract him......show him how great you are. This, very well may be an opportunity presenting it's self so you can get closer to him.
      The King of Mind-Fuck

Doodling wrote:

This sounds all too common on this section, but anyway, i would like to get this off my chest.

prob 1. george is a boy who i am head over heels for and as of recent, he knows this. However, even though he's said he's not interested :( he still sends me wierd mSN's and stuff that confuse me and make me wonder what he wants. he is in year 9 and i'm in year 11, but still, he's like the perfect boy. however i don't know whats running through his head.

prob 2. Recently, he's been going into a depression spiral about how no girls will go out with him and how he thinks he's ugly and all that, and i really want to cheer him up or say something to him that will make him feel better cos right now, i don't know whats going on and i'm worried for him.

can someone advise?

:(

do not say this word for word, but keep the basis the same. you meet up with him, hug him and then you tell him, "Look, you know how I feel about you, but honestly, I couldnt care if we never get together, because your my friend and I care more about your happiness than anything. I'm always going to be here for you, and from this side of the bench I can honestly tell you, you are NOT ugly. believe me, your one of the most beautiful beings I've ever known, and any woman would be very lucky to have you." smile, and hug him again. :)

it will work. love isnt about relationships, it is about happiness. and your other halfs happiness being more important than your own. be there for him, and you never know, maybe a love will flourish inside him for you. :)
      [SIZE=2]Gay and looking for a friend? Hell, any sexuality is welcome. PM ME FRIENDS VERY WELCOME! hehe[/SIZE]

Reliving life as I should. :)

What CL said man. Don't try and make a move. Just tell him that you're here for him if he needs it.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1][SIGPIC]http://img513.imageshack.us/my.php?image=banksy10243ee2.jpg[/SIGPIC][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [SIZE=2]It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder.[/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]

[/CENTER]

Well, seems he is fused by his own condition of feeling, can't make sure about it, maybe dare not to admit it. According to my experience and hearing from LGBT community of BiMingle.com. He is a little curious about it. But not so brave. To be his house to be a good listener, tell your feeling when he calms down. Try to help him to analyze the situation, show some advice. Let him know your feeling. Tell him what puzzes you. Hope things will go on well with you both. Good luck.

r
      ight. that was a huge fail. i couldn't say anything cos on wednesday, he completely blanked me and intentionally avoided me. the same on thursday and friday. i feel like such an idiot cos i think i've done something but I don't know what. we've been sat toghether and best of friends for a year now and now this...i'm really confused and depressed. Just in time for v day as well :(

send him a message, an email or something. something he cannot run away from. that he will have to confront you about. just be there for him, and tell him about him avoiding you and how it hurt you that he wouldnt tell you what you'd done wrong.
      [SIZE=2]Gay and looking for a friend? Hell, any sexuality is welcome. PM ME FRIENDS VERY WELCOME! hehe[/SIZE]

Reliving life as I should. :)