Masturbation - Blessing or ticket to hell?

• Masturbation - Blessing or ticket to hell?

Well I just saw a documentary about the "Masturbate-a-thon"
      And of course there's a lot of people against it.
      I have no problem with people doing that myself, i wouldn't attend!
      Anyway, i just wanted to hear what you think about masturbation, public, secret or what so the ever...
      If you hate the lion king you don't deserve a hug:punch:
      vulpe.deviantart.com/art/NOH8-…r-stock-picture-158516283
    • Re: Masturbation - Blessing or ticket to hell?

feels good man :xx:
      [SIZE=2]'The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.'[/SIZE]

Its actually never mentioned in the bible of masturbation being a sin.

The only thing that come close to it is when Jesus said "its better to drop your sead in a women as opposed to a rock" People just need to grow up and stop hiding behind something they dont even care to research up on.
      cheerhottie17239 (12:12:32 AM): [SIZE=2]WE who were born from different moms who share different blood swear on this day on siblinghood to allways remain siblings in god we trust[/SIZE]

Both. It is both a blessing and a ticket to Hell, subjectively for the 1st 1 and lack of information for the 2nd 1.

Crimsonflame wrote:

Right, and let's totally forget about the Qur'an, too.

Crimsonflame wrote:

Right, because masturbation is something that can lead to sin, it itself is not inherently sinning.

But you know, what percent of people or times people masturbate without sinning?
      Nice guys talk because they have something to say; pick-up artists talk because they have to say something.

It's completely natural. There's nothing "unholy" about it. I'd like to hear ANYTHING that says otherwise. I'll then present by argument and stamp a big BULLSHIT sticker on top of it.
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]...---...[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]Chivalry isn't dead. It's just being a really good ninja.[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

Oh yeah. I forgot to mention. There's a lot of evil in this world that are "natural."

Iceman_ wrote:

It's completely natural. There's nothing "unholy" about it. I'd like to hear ANYTHING that says otherwise. I'll then present by argument and stamp a big BULLSHIT sticker on top of it.

Good, good, stamp a total bullshit sticker on top on your argument.

Doesn't holy mean, "of God?" So for unholy, which I think is non-holy, where do you see a God in masturbation?

Dictionary.com says:

"Specially recognized as or declared sacred by religious use or authority."

Do you see masturbation as recognized as sacred by religious use?

No, religious people condemn it.

Dictionary.com also says:

"Dedicated or devoted to the service of God, the church, or religion."

Do people masturbate for that?

Or how about this 1:

Bah, you get the point.
      Nice guys talk because they have something to say; pick-up artists talk because they have to say something.

i choose not to cross god with masturbation i don't see it as a sin i don't feel it as a sin so i don't really care that much about it.

besides im pretty sure 90% of the people who masturbate do it because it feels good and whats wrong with that?
      cheerhottie17239 (12:12:32 AM): [SIZE=2]WE who were born from different moms who share different blood swear on this day on siblinghood to allways remain siblings in god we trust[/SIZE]

Neal wrote:

Oh yeah. I forgot to mention. There's a lot of evil in this world that are "natural."

Good, good, stamp a total bullshit sticker on top on your argument.

Doesn't holy mean, "of God?" So for unholy, which I think is non-holy, where do you see a God in masturbation?

Dictionary.com says:

"Specially recognized as or declared sacred by religious use or authority."

Do you see masturbation as recognized as sacred by religious use?

No, religious people condemn it.

Dictionary.com also says:

"Dedicated or devoted to the service of God, the church, or religion."

Do people masturbate for that?

Or how about this 1:

Bah, you get the point.

I meant "... stamp BULLSHIT [on their argument] ..."

Many religious people think masturbation goes against god's desires. Then they also condemn sex. And I ask, where in the world did they get that from? Did Jesus ever preach to the people that these things are evil? Did he ever say anything like that? Of course when we're talking about sex we excluding rape, cheating on a spouse and being with someone who is cheating. I am talking about normal sex/masturbation.

Note: I believe more in the true word of Jesus than the words that many religious heads centuries after his death have twisted to their liking.
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]Chivalry isn't dead. It's just being a really good ninja.[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

Iceman_ wrote:

Many religious people think masturbation goes against god's desires.

This is certainly correct.

Iceman_ wrote:

Then they also condemn sex.

No. They condemn sex before marriage, and for those that are married, condemn sex with non-spouses.

Or you can break it down further into the particular religious groups. Pre-marital sex is typically not an issue with Reform Jews and Conservative Jews but is an issue between Orthodox Jews.

Iceman_ wrote:

And I ask, where in the world did they get that from?

Right, they didn't.

Iceman_ wrote:

Did Jesus ever preach to the people that these things are evil?

Look into where they believe "lust is a sin," that is, 1 of the 7 deadly sins.

Iceman_ wrote:

Did he ever say anything like that? Of course when we're talking about sex we excluding rape, cheating on a spouse and being with someone who is cheating. I am talking about normal sex/masturbation.

Whatever, sex != masturbation.

well, i would tend to stick to the conservative side of the group, but ill say this. you apperantly belive in hell, and so, probably heaven, and morals, and the the bible?(just guessing) anyways, Paul said something like this i think... that something that would be a sin to one person, may not be a sin to another. since the essence of sin is that it separates us from God, then depending on how certain things affect your mind, they may or may not be sin. be careful though, because if you tell somone that something isnt or is sin, and they are caused to sin because of your actions, then you hold their soul on your concience.... thats the gist of it anyways... i hope this helps.