::Existence::

• ::Existence::

I want people to just think like me for one minute.

Money: Why do we cling to our money so dearly? What is its value? Sure you need it to buy things but its PAPER! Hell i think we should barter.

Children: As our generations grow further they either get dumber (kind of hippocritical of myself to say and no offense intended) or wasteful. Why cant we just learn as we used to, OH wait "sex is cool!" or "Drugs mannn...." We need to speak out and become a "good" generation not the "Sex addicted, drug addicted, Technologically addicted(guilty as charged)"

Earth: Earth is a kind of parent to us. We have to obey its unspoken and unwritten rules. Sure we can litter or we can pollute but guess what?! We kill ourselves NOT earth, because when Earth is done and says "What the HELL are they doing, oh god time to get rid of them." Guess what our parent then punishes us.

Governments: Our governments are all LIARS and CHEATS as a race we dont need to be seperated we need to be as one and try and leave a legacy as the race that tried. We are all guilty of thinking of racism and such but we need a perfect government in which EVERYONE rules.

War: Our species is one of war. We kill in the name of a GOD. The USA is a superpower but guess what? It WILL destroy itself from within. We wont have to worry about another army invading or such just our own officials.

Religion: All religions are alike in the way that they all have gods. You must realise CHRISTIANITY or JUDIASM or BUDDISHM may not be the right religion. Go a day or two free of your religious beliefs. Say to yourself "Im going to live the way I want to NOT the way a church wills me to." This is YOUR life and if a Creator does exist; well look at it this way: We are his tests. You can say we are gods no? We create bacteria. Then we control whether or not they LIVE or DIE. Whether or not there is a God or not we will never know until we die. Only the dead know.

Death: A subject most grim. Why worry about death? You wont live forever and you know it! You are afraid because it is something that you dont know. You fear it because you think "I dont want to die! If i die then im... Im dead!" Ok? If you are dead do you have to worry about eating? Do you have to pay rent? Do you have to hear about war, death, destruction, and the constant threats of the world ending. Live your life because if you live it avoiding death you will never see the beauty in the people and things around you.

Sorry for how long it is.:(
      Just had to let my feelings out and see how many people there are like me.

:D

Please feel free to comment. And tell me if i am too out of line.

The post was edited 1 time, last by TheOnEtRuth7 ().

• Re: ::Existence::

Money: Our need for a common form of currency doesn't allow for bartering. If you fixed roofs as a job and you needed flour or fish, what if those people don't need their roofs fixed?

Children: You can't just change the actions of generations like that. You have to take the good (medical advances, antibiotics) with the bad (processed foods and TV). How teenagers exercise their free will, I don't know. But with their hormones like that, they'll rebel to authority (some teens make positive decisions however).

Earth: If we continue to lay the environment to suffer, humans won't be the only thing paying the price.

Government: There is no perfect government, and no, not all officials are cheats and liars. What's shown on the news isn't the only thing going on. And everyone having power? That's democracy.

War: There were wars back in the cavemen times. It's not going to change.

Religion: Uhmm, Taoism doesn't have god(s).

Death: Nothing happens. Once your body's dead, that's the end...
      [CENTER]i found jesus
      [SIZE=1]...
      in a gay bar.
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

Idontknowwhatsay wrote:

no one knows for sure, but insulting people's religious beliefs isn't a way to treat people, you have a right to your opinion, and so does everyone else...
      Asking "How do you know?" doesn't constitute insulting anyone's beliefs. Even if it is, religious beliefs don't deserve any more protection than beliefs about anything else.

OP wrote:

Children: As our generations grow further they either get dumber (kind of hippocritical of myself to say and no offense intended) or wasteful. Why cant we just learn as we used to, OH wait "sex is cool!" or "Drugs mannn...." We need to speak out and become a "good" generation not the "Sex addicted, drug addicted, Technologically addicted(guilty as charged)"
      Nothing wrong with appreciating sex. Sex is cool. People that are sexually liberated are much healthier emotionally and physically. I want my kids (when I have them) to be comfortable with sex and enjoy their sex lives. Not be stupid, but not be restricted, either.

~Maggot
      [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
      I deem the sense of misery worse:
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

TheOnEtRuth7 wrote:

But do you want them to be obsessed with it?
      You said nothing about being obsessed with it. You said you want people to "learn as we used to," and guess what that was? So sexually restricted that people like Ed Gein came along.

~Maggot
      [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
      I deem the sense of misery worse:
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

Money: It has become a necessary commodity in today's society, a concept I dislike, because it means that it is damn near impossible to exist in a "civilized" country without it. The other problem is that it has become a status symbol. Rich CEOs have six, seven, and eight figure incomes. Why? What's the point? Beyond providing for your basic needs, what's the point of excess money?

Children: I don't have a major plan for my generation, or the next, beyond hoping, wishing, and praying, they actually figure out what good music is. Pop music is trash these days. Everything else, I'm just gonna play by ear.

Earth: The Earth will survive humans. What should really grab our consciences are the millions of other animals sharing the planet with us.

Government: Necessary. In some form or another, we need government. without it, We'd all be fending for ourselves, and more than likely, worse off because of it.

War: War will always happen. People are too different, too opinionated, too sure of the fact that they're right. War will always exist. Besides, it's one of the few things left that actually controls the human population at all.

Religion: Whatever people need to get through the day. To each his own.

Death: Death is inevitable. Don't be afraid. Be prepared.
      Love it when you call me Legs
      In the morning, buy me eggs

Aannddyy wrote:

Yes you can, people have just got too familiar with how society works they've forgotten how to survive and fend for themselves. We just think we need money to live.

You can live without it. You just can't be a significant part of society without it. You're essentially cut off from the world.
      Love it when you call me Legs
      In the morning, buy me eggs