new girlfriend and i am so happy!!!

• new girlfriend and i am so happy!!!

ok so i believe last time i wrote a thread here i was talkin about my lame ass ex girlfriend who broke up with me twice... ok time for a quick catch up

she dumped me, i was heartbroken for about 2 days, whole next week i avoided her and didnt say anything to her. that week-end i went to a party and met this girl name alexandra, and we hit it off and started talking HEAVILY. while me and alex (alexandra) where talkin my ex-girlfriend sayed that she wanted me back, so i had to make a choice of wheter or not to be with alex, or my ex... so i took a choice with alex and left my ex to hang :) since ive met alex we have been out 4 times and each time has been utterly AMAZING! she goes to a different school, so i only get to see her maybe once or twice a week now i have my car. it has been four weeks since we met, and we have talked a total of about... 53 hours on da phone :)

ok now the good stuff

so after an amazing date with her last night, we wanted to see each other today, but only had an hour. so we decided to go to the park. once at the park we found a trail that led to some pretty nice woods. it was really nice outside so the setting was perfect. we crossed the lil creek on a bridge and came upon a nice granite bench. so we had a seat.

we looked into each others eyes for a bit and had a lil small talk amongst ourselves, and then we started kissing lightly, then intensley. we were making out for about 5 minutes and i was feeling her breast with my hands, and sucking on her neck (she loves that) so after making out we stared in each others eyes an i told her how beautiful she was. it was silent for a few seconds and i asked if i could ask her a question. she said yes, and then i asked if she would be my girlfriend and she said yes :) she asked me if i wanted to be her boyfriend and i said of course :)

so after that we kissed lightly then deeply. then i ran my hand up under her shirt and lifted it up, and moved her bra down. i started massaging her breast while making out with her and it drove her wild! it felt real good to make her happy. then i lifted her shirt up all the way and started licking, sucking, and kissing both of her breasts. just hearing her moan as her head was on my back knees, on my arm was amazing. i did this for about 4 minutes just kissing all over her then we had to go.

idk haha that was kinda graphic for the relationship section but im jus really excited to be with her. everytime i get to see her in person i jus wanna hold her forever. sadly we both now il be leaving in august for college, but i know i wanna spend as much time with her as possible. i jus wanted to let my friends on teenhut know FIRST! cause i luv yall :) and wish me luck with this girl because i am really fallin for this girl, and i know she is to, and its the best feeling in the world to have your feelings returned to you. so yea ive got a new girl now, and i know she wil be the last one until i leave. so yup thats me :) :love1::hugs:
      F.i.L.A Forever.I.Love.Atlanta

• Re: new girlfriend and i am so happy!!!

awww yay!
      thats so sweet :)
      i hope it all works out perfectly for you hun!
      and that ex of yours dont poke her nose in!

:) xxx
      [RIGHT][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [SIZE=1]i'm scared of walking out of this room & never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when i'm with you [L][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=1]
      - dirty dancing
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE][/RIGHT]
    • good for you, it's about time i see something positive posted in here

is your name really forrest?
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [COLOR="Red"]Don’t pollute the planet. It’s where I keep all my junk.[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrange"]You say tomato, I say Lycopersicum Esculentum.[/COLOR]I GIVE REP TO PEOPLE WHO TELL ME THINGS ABOUT [COLOR="Red"]AVTOMAT KALASHNIKOVAS[/COLOR]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Jasmine: merged double posts ().

• Re: new girlfriend and i am so happy!!!

were you named after bedford forrest or forrest gump?
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [COLOR="Red"]Don’t pollute the planet. It’s where I keep all my junk.[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrange"]You say tomato, I say Lycopersicum Esculentum.[/COLOR]I GIVE REP TO PEOPLE WHO TELL ME THINGS ABOUT [COLOR="Red"]AVTOMAT KALASHNIKOVAS[/COLOR]