Fatness?

• Re: Fatness?

It's because you need to exercise over a long period of time to notice the difference....to burn off the calories of one choclate bar you would have to go on like a five mile walk...What I can suggest is getting out of the house and going on a jog...it's free and great exercise. I am extremely fit and well toned and all i do is jog a few miles 2-3 times a week and do 20 mins of weights a day. It really isn't hard but you have to do it over a period of months to see the difference. Good luck!
      [CENTER]"I don't belong here, we gotta move on dear escape from this afterlife[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]’Cause this time I'm right to move on and on, far away from here"[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]~[/CENTER]
      [CENTER][/CENTER]

tapper2 wrote:

how i do i make myself exercise when i don't feel like it?

Well you need motivation...Maybe give yourself a reward once you've done it, or get a parent too....failing that try to imgaine what you'll look and feel like when you've got off all that excess weight...TBH you need to be motivated and if your not motivated your obviously not that bothered about losing the weight....you have to push yourself..."not feeling like it" is not an excuse...

p.s. i'm trying to help, so if i'm sounding a bit like an ass then just tell me to f**k off ;)
      [CENTER]"I don't belong here, we gotta move on dear escape from this afterlife[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]’Cause this time I'm right to move on and on, far away from here"[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]~[/CENTER]
      [CENTER][/CENTER]

You can't expect yourself to be toned and fit in one day. Not even in one week. Over a month, you will notice differences in how you feel and how you work. But you might not realize it because it has been over such a long period of time- it does work though.

To be motivated- well, don't try to do too much at one time. Don't expect to run a marathon after two days. Don't expect to weigh 10 pounds less in one week. It's just not how it works. However, if you keep working at it, not only will you look better, but you'll feel better about everyday life. You really have to be the person to push yourself.

Like I said before, don't do TOO much, but don't just blow off exercising because you don't feel like it. Drag yourself out there and DO IT. Once you get through the first couple minutes, it gets easier. It's a mental thing- can you handle pushing yourself or are you just going to give up everytime you feel a little tired?

And you HAVE TO WORK. There is no easy way out. Don't expect not to sweat. Work your hardest, and you will get the best results. Don't just lay back and expect things to happen for you.

Good endurance exercises- Running, jumping rope, jogging, walking, biking.
      For muscle toning, you can look up stuff online, but for abs you can do crunches, side crunches, stuff like that. Also, getting weights (5 pound weights will do) can enhance your exercies.

Hope this all helps. :)

Well what do you enjoy doing? Swimming, Running, Dancing, Martial Arts, Sports? If you can find something physical that you enjoy doing, the weight will seemingly fall off. Why? Because you'll be doing something you enjoy and instead of looking at it as a chore, you'll be having fun with it and you'll look forward to doing it. And you'll wanna do it for longer periods of time and you won't be thinking, "Oh God, when is this going to end." So I say, do something that you enjoy doing that involves alot of movement, a sport or something.
      [CENTER]My Crew:
      Jon, Jordan, Kayla, and Mike.
      Mess with one of us and you'll face us all!

THE M O R B I D CAFE`

[/CENTER]

butterflyNRD wrote:

Well what do you enjoy doing? Swimming, Running, Dancing, Martial Arts, Sports? If you can find something physical that you enjoy doing, the weight will seemingly fall off. Why? Because you'll be doing something you enjoy and instead of looking at it as a chore, you'll be having fun with it and you'll look forward to doing it. And you'll wanna do it for longer periods of time and you won't be thinking, "Oh God, when is this going to end." So I say, do something that you enjoy doing that involves alot of movement, a sport or something.
      Well i do dancing but i like swimming but i don't have pool!

Okay. If you want to lose weight, you have to WANT to lose weight. WANT to exercise. It's really not that bad once you get into it.

No, you won't be fit in one week. But you will in time. No, you won't be 10 pounds skinnier in one day, but in two months, you will be so much further than you have when you started.

Look up exercises if you don't know of any good ones. Running is good, but not everyone likes it. Someone mentioned sports, and that's a good way to do it too. You can't just expect to lose weight by not doing anything. Instead of complaining, go out and do something.

Eat healthier- not just less, but healthier. If you don't eat anything, your metabolism will go way down and it will be much harder to lose weight. Try to eat more in the morning than any other meal, because this boosts your metabolism in the morning. Eat slower. Drink more water and less other kinds of drinks.

Hope this helps. If you want to talk more, you can PM me.