I need someone who knows stuff about pregancy

• I need someone who knows stuff about pregancy

Well ive got a bad feeling.Yes i had unprotected sex 2 weeks ago with my ex boyfriend,dunno why i always told him tobring protection,but he never did.
      But to my point im not sure if im late yet,but do you have any effects/symtoms 2-3 weeks after you've had sex? Or anything?
      Ill defo find out tomorrow if i am or not,but atm im worried and i can not talk to my parents about this thats why im here asking you guys!

I just wondered can headaches or anything happen.I know this sounds silly but im not 100% to know if im late but like i said i'll find out tomorrow or tuesday..

But can any symtoms happen 3 weeks after sex and stuff..:confused:
    • Re: I need someone who knows stuff about pregancy

Well if he did then it is very likely you are pregnant. However you wont get any symptoms until you are about a month. You can get slightly sensitive to smell at 2-3 weeks though. Just wait another week or 2 and take a pregnancy test because girls can still have their periods when they are pregnant contrary to popular beliefs. =)
      :freehugs: I may be a little crazy but there is method in my madness :bump:

It really just depends on the person some people can get symptoms just days after. Usually your boobs will hurt & you will be more emotional than usually. A lot of pregnancy symptoms are actually period symtoms and thats why its so hard. Just wait a few days and see then take a preg. test. Stress can also cause you to miss your period, so dont stress too bad.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=4][/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER]Liam Michael Knight [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]& Billy Ray Knight <3 [/CENTER]

When was your last period and how long are your cycles typically? The chances of you being pregnant depend on if you had sex around the time of ovulation or not. It is possible to start getting symptoms 1-2 weeks after conception as usually the fertilized egg implants after 7-8 days.
      [CENTER]

[/CENTER]

mixandmatch wrote:

Well if he did then it is very likely you are pregnant. However you wont get any symptoms until you are about a month. You can get slightly sensitive to smell at 2-3 weeks though. Just wait another week or 2 and take a pregnancy test because girls can still have their periods when they are pregnant contrary to popular beliefs. =)
      Actually, they don't. They can sometimes have light bleeding, but it's not a period, although girls often mistake it for one.

Anyway, chances are there'd be no symptoms yet. And I don't know what you mean you'll definitely be finding out tomorrow, since, even if you are pregnant, a test this early is very unreliable.

Also, congratulations on never hearing of the pill.

~Maggot
      [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
      I deem the sense of misery worse:
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]