Robbery - kill/injure or no?

• Re: Robbery - kill/injure or no?

I hate my local self defense laws. I was reading up on Texas laws and much prefer them.
      But to the topic I would much prefer to detain them in any means possible if that means shooting them fine.
      As far as intervention by neighbor it would be nice as long as it does not put them in great deal of harm, but the least I would ask is a call to the cops.

If someone was breaking into my house and I had a gun I would grab a gun and shoot them. Whether they die from the shot(s) or not is not my problem. But if he were lying on the ground injured i wouldn't go up to him and finish him off or anything like that. I would then call the cops and ambulance.

Personally I think the neighbor should help out if he sees the robbery. Obviously there is nothing forcing him but I think it is just good sense.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Here's a thought that came to me:

For those who wouldn't kill an intruder, what would you do if you were Neighbour B and the victim was quite happy to kill the intruder? Or if you walked in to the shouts and screaming and found the burgular dead on the floor?
      [CENTER]

[RIGHT]Ta-ta
      [/RIGHT]
      [/CENTER]

A while ago my dad chased a robber out of the house and pushed him face first into a swing set then the robber stabbed him in the foot with a screw driver and ran off. The cops told him that if they had caught the robber he could press assault charges against my dad. It was something about being off our property, like if you catch someone inside your house you can fuck them up but if they leave and you chase them and then fuck them up, you can get charged.
      [SIZE=6]
      [/SIZE]