Can ur Girlfriend lose the love between you

• Re: Can ur Girlfriend lose the love between you

The tricky thing about love is that those feelings do tend to fade away rather quickly. However, if you're afraid that your girlfriend doesn't love you anymore, then perhaps you should talk to her about it. Don't be afraid to express how you feel and what you're thinking; express your concerns.

Also, if she really did love you, those feelings wouldn't go away all of a sudden. If she only said she "loves" you and it turned out that she didn't, that's not really what I call true love. Again, that's the tricky thing about love. People say it so many times without actually meaning it and the word itself just lost it's meaning.
      [CENTER]You bitches are beautiful. :hugs:[/CENTER]
    • Re: Can ur Girlfriend lose the love between you

Erm as it's been said above, love is a very tricky thing. I mean, it's just really complicated especially as a teenager and as you enter your adult years. I don't know if it's really possible to fall out of love. However, I am not implying that your girlfriend is lying. Many teenagers go through exactly the same situation as you're going. The term 'love' is thrown around quite often as a teenager. Would you agree? I think that's a pretty accurate statement. It is because of the looseness use of this word that people claim to have fallen *out of love.* Don't get me wrong, even adults could claim to have fallen out of love but in my opinion, if one says they've fallen out of love then they must not have been in love to begin with.

Keep in mind that this is merely my own opinion. Everyone does have their own opinion. Try to avoid thinking of this. You're still young. Take this experience and learn from it. Move on, gain experience and look forward to tomorrow. I hope that everything works out for you. Good luck with everything.

Take care of yourself.