Attention

• In the past few years I have been acting weirdly. I have done things that people have never done. I admitted to being a lesbian when really I'm not. I've been jumping around like a crazy person just to annoy people. When I'm on MSN, I get blocked several times in one night. I love to be annoying despite the fact I hardly have any friends because of it.Im a real attention seeker and I don't know why Im the only person in my class with a boyfriend. Everyone in my form room(home room) hates me. The people in my teaching group think I'm weird or demented. But I love life. I just don't understand it. Why am I so weird. I've developed a lot quicker than poeple in my class, and in the classroom, I'm a lot more mature and sensible than out of school.This so freaky for me to look back and realsie what primary school and my first year of secondary school was and still is like. I just thought I'd ask you ppl if I'm normal. Is there some crazy hormone making me act this way or sumthing?
    • Re: Attention

"I'm a lot more mature and sensible."

"I admitted to being a lesbian when really I'm not. I've been jumping around like a crazy person just to annoy people. When I'm on MSN, I get blocked several times in one night. I love to be annoying despite the fact I hardly have any friends because of it.Im a real attention seeker."

Kind of a contradiction, no?
    • Re: Attention

omfgidc wrote:

"I'm a lot more mature and sensible."

"I admitted to being a lesbian when really I'm not. I've been jumping around like a crazy person just to annoy people. When I'm on MSN, I get blocked several times in one night. I love to be annoying despite the fact I hardly have any friends because of it.Im a real attention seeker."

Kind of a contradiction, no?

Well Im crazy at breaktime and out of school, but in the classroom I act sensible.