Does this happen to you!?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Re: Does this happen to you!?

xoheartxbreakerox wrote:

Every time I start liking a guy he turns out to be a real a-hole. And it's like every time.
      Has this happened to anyone else! Or am I all alone and what I would like to call an a-hole magnet.
      Never happens to me. Then again, my taste in guys doesn't suck. I can actually pick ones that aren't assholes.

~Maggot
      [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
      I deem the sense of misery worse:
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

this girl i used to like always went for the a holes, but never really respected me even though i was the nicest person to her, the a holes are usually the really good looking guys

they are a holes because

-they know they look good
      -Women are like razor blades to them, when its dull, toss it out for a new one.
      -they know that they can find any girl they want so they don't really respect you
      - they are cocky

there are some honest really good looking guys out there, but thats a needle in a haystack.
      Not a jealous man, but females lie, But I guess that's just what you do, How could it ever be just us two?
      Never loved you enough to trust you...

gookiecookie wrote:

this girl i used to like always went for the a holes, but never really respected me even though i was the nicest person to her, the a holes are usually the really good looking guys

they are a holes because

-they know they look good
      -Women are like razor blades to them, when its dull, toss it out for a new one.
      -they know that they can find any girl they want so they don't really respect you
      - they are cocky

there are some honest really good looking guys out there, but thats a needle in a haystack.

Thats true..
      But the girl i love thankfully doesnt like to go for aholes!!
      But i dont know what made her go for me... lol!![M an average lookin ahole and she aint razor blade for me..]

xoheartxbreakerox wrote:

Every time I start liking a guy he turns out to be a real a-hole. And it's like every time.
      Has this happened to anyone else! Or am I all alone and what I would like to call an a-hole magnet.

Dont you have a best friend?
      Best friends according to when make the best lovers...Coz they know you very well and care for you too.

Abhicoolguy wrote:

Thats true..
      But the girl i love thankfully doesnt like to go for aholes!!
      But i dont know what made her go for me... lol!![M an average lookin ahole and she aint razor blade for me..]

Dont you have a best friend?
      Best friends according to when make the best lovers...Coz they know you very well and care for you too.

yhea lol, that girl i was talking about was like my best girlfreind, iknew everything about her, but it was a one way friendship, it was always about her. She considered me her best boyfriend, but than again she lies alot so i dont know what to belive.

but my best guy friend knows everything about me, seems like men trust men more and women trust women more.
      Not a jealous man, but females lie, But I guess that's just what you do, How could it ever be just us two?
      Never loved you enough to trust you...

Relax, try to get to know a guy first before you ask him out or agree to go out with him. Try not to be blinded either, watch the way he acts around other people and not just you. Someone could be a real gentleman around you, then act like, and talk about other people like an asshole around his guy friends. Think about how he leads his life. Does he have respect for his parents, respect for his education/work? Assholes will look after number 1, so if he shows signs of laziness and selfishness, he could turn out to be an asshole.

Some people think just because I'm a 200-pound bodybuilder who endlessly jokes about sex, I'm automatically going to be an asshole. I'm actually a really nice, calm guy though. I'd do anything to help anyone even if they're not "important." In my opinion you shouldn't judge on surface values either.
      [CENTER][CENTER]Taken: Shibuya, Toto-Super Space.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      "o-shaberi Benki-kun" - "Talkative convenience container"
      Only the Japanese would give a personality to a toilet.
      [/CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

Ej4 wrote:

Its confidence. Girls like a guy that is confident, sucks for them though cause typically those guys are the ones that are asshole cause they are full of themselves.

So to fix your problem be more attracted to shy guys.
      And for the shy guys be more confident.
      Shy guys are annoying as all hell. I can barely stand to be friends with them, but I could never have any kind of romantic feelings toward them.

Shy people in general piss me off, actually.

~Maggot
      [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
      I deem the sense of misery worse:
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]