A brother concern.

• A brother concern.

Okay before i explain everything I'll make this pretty simple. Me and my Sister are not Blood connected. I will not use her name either. Okay here it goes.

I recently found out my sister was becoming sexualy active with her BF, she is very young in fact she only 13. I love my sister to death and we have a special connection to where we can tell each other anything without fear. Unfortunately she has voiced her concern over going to second base, and i just found out today that she did.

Im kinda heartbroken to be honest cause she promised me she tell me when it happened and she did, it was just some time since that it happened. And to be perfectly Blunt she really does love her bf but hes an asshole, I think hes an asshole because hes just a jerk. theirs been times when i would talk to my sister and he *never leaves* in fact hes their just as much as she is in her own home. And hes said stuff like "oh god she looks so hot when shes asleep" hes told me he wanted to take the next step. And i cant be their so i really cant stop this from going on anywhere else. I really love my sister, but they were caught making out.

So my sister bf made them break up, *their neighbors* And them going to second base happened *after they broke up* from my understanding. Am i 2 overprotective is their anyway i can stop this? or should i not stop it at all.
      cheerhottie17239 (12:12:32 AM): [SIZE=2]WE who were born from different moms who share different blood swear on this day on siblinghood to allways remain siblings in god we trust[/SIZE]
    • Re: A brother concern.

The kid is messed up in the head he treats my sister like shit. all he wants is sexual stuff.

Hes the only kid i know that would call my sister 1 in the morning want to do *stuff* your thoughts are as good as mine. He will not leave her alone she cant even have 5 mins alone without the guy. Hes filled with lust not love.
      cheerhottie17239 (12:12:32 AM): [SIZE=2]WE who were born from different moms who share different blood swear on this day on siblinghood to allways remain siblings in god we trust[/SIZE]
    • Re: A brother concern.

Crimsonflame wrote:

The kid is messed up in the head he treats my sister like shit. all he wants is sexual stuff.

Hes the only kid i know that would call my sister 1 in the morning want to do *stuff* your thoughts are as good as mine. He will not leave her alone she cant even have 5 mins alone without the guy. Hes filled with lust not love.
      Then it's your sister's fault for putting up with it and being too stupid to not see it. That's why 13-year-olds shouldn't date. They're retarded.

~Maggot
      [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
      I deem the sense of misery worse:
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]
    • He came over at 2 in the morning and i was talking to him trying to reason with him but all he was thinking was how far he could get.

I basically just got real angry and said if he even touched my sister that i break the guy in 2 and i was gone to call the cops.

Sorry about the double post

Just an update.

She did finally break up with him, But what i heard just really sickened me. HE Tried to grab my sister by the skirt and um *yeah* you know, neways she backed off and slap him but what i heard next really put me in a rage, He actually really tried to punch her, it didn't hit her but he did slap her. She sent him home I had just found this out today. And im convince that hes a complete and utter Psycho.

The story continues the entire day he kept on texting her with messages like "hey we should hang out" or "hey im coming over" or like "hey i just got off school wanna hang out"

It only got worse when he did decide to come over He was at her front door *obvioulsy nobody was home* and he kept on staying their ringing the door bell like 5mins straight. He wasnt finished though He went to my sister window and tap and hit and yelled and then just stoped and watch her *the entire time* it really creeps me out.

Right after that episode i just told her LOOk dont talk to the guy hes lost it. Is there anything else i can do?

The post was edited 1 time, last by PurpleMustang ().