Our Army

• I just wanted to salute the Lebanese troops in Tripoli/Lebanon for the great effort they're making to free Lebanon from the terrorist organizations...
      and for those who were killed in this vicious attack, I wanna say: may ur souls rest in peace...and I hope that they didn't die for nothing!
      and I wanna say that the Lebanese army is not the best army in the world, but what it has done so far is a great accomplishment that I don't think that any other army could do a better job.
      :love1: MY ARMY :p
    • Re: Our Army

Sorry, a typo. I meant Lebannon, not Iran. Thats what I get for carrying on two arguments at once, I guess. :lol: I'll edit that in a second.

What I meant to say is that Lebannon may one day rise above the terrorism that has controlled it for so long. Perhaps one day the sane majority will overpower hezbollah and take control of their country. I think we can all agree that that would be a good thing, no?
      It is a sad day when an innocent nation's flag is decried as hate speech.

If I say it, I believe it. Most of the time, anyway. :lol:

here's wut I think: I think that Iran and syria and god knows how many other countries are the ones who are destroying lebanon, I mean three days ago walid 3ido was killed, and he's in the parlement, and on september, the parlement is gonna elect the president of lebanon, so the plan here is to kill as many as they can from the majoraty of the parlement so they can control the election!
      7 politicians were murdered since 14 february 2005, first they killed rafiq al hariri on "VALENTINE'S DAY", then bassel flayhan, then Samir Kassir, then George Hawi, then Gebran Twayni, then Pierre Jmayyel, and now walid 3ido!! and I've had enough!! and Syria has occupied lebanon for 30 years, so who else who have done it?!
      and hey guess what happened yesterday?! few people were fighting, so the police came to stop the fight, then HIZBOLLAH kidnapped the police officers, took their guns, investigated them, then let them go! is that normal?!
      hizbollah needs to give up its weapons, cuz that's NOT allowed anymore! lebanon is not Iraq, Lebanon is not Palestine!
      Sometomes when I'm walking down the street I see something that does not exsist in other places, Lebanon is totally unique, its people are so open minded, if you take a look at beirut and at the down town(NOT NOW!! cuz there's a "camp" there for hizballah's supporters to demand the government to quit!!) , okay, so the down town is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      and lebanon is amazing!! but syria and iran are destroying it!
      so as a conclusion: IRAN AND SYRIA ARE TERRORISTS!!!

I assume you do not support Hezbollah then? And I agree with you, Lebanon has been oppresed for too long. When the people of Lebanon are finally able to cast down the shackles of oppresion, I think we shall see a fine country emerge, without the chaos that wracks it now.

The same applies to you as well, Neo. You're still agrueing that there is no movement in the US Congress to pull our troops out of Iraq.

Anyway, I think Lebannon should fight the majority of any liberation war by itself. The American Revolution was fought almost entirely without French help until Yorktown, the last battle of the war. The same goes for various other countries.

I think a revolution is coming, the Leboneese people are getting stronger and stronger in their thirst for peace.

FutureNavyMan08 wrote:

Anyway, I think Lebannon should fight the majority of any liberation war by itself. The American Revolution was fought almost entirely without French help until Yorktown, the last battle of the war. The same goes for various other countries.

Really? Without French Help? The Revolution would not have worked without the large amount of French money, arms and goods that were sent in addition to the French soldiers. Not to mention the French officer Lafayette. I think you need to take US history one more time.
      [SIZE=1]"Religious suffering is the expression of real suffering and a protest against real suffering. Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature... It is the opium of the people." ~Karl Marx [/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      “Everything must justify its existence before the judgment seat of Reason, or give up existence”~ Engels[/SIZE]

I can ASSURE you that if rafiq hariri didn't exsit to rebuild lebanon, lebanon would be ruled by hizbollah, iran, and syria..and it would be exactly like ghaza now: ruled by terrorists!
      let me tell u something, on 14 february 2005 12:55 PM, rafiq hariri was assassinated, on 14 march, about 1 million and a half Lebanese(--lebanon's population is 3 million--) gathered at the down town to protest against the exsistance of the syrian troops in lebanon for over 15 yrs. 28 april 2005, the last syrian soldier got out of lebanon. From 14 feb 2005 till this day, 7 great people, 2 journalists, 5 politicians were assassinated, 1 was shot, the rest were bombed..most of them have families and new born babies..BUT have we given up? NO we haven't..
      so r u telling me that hizbollah is innocent?! not 1 man from hizbollah or amal or even one of "the orange lover" supporters were hurt(( the orange lover-:D:D- : his name is michael aoun, he's a TRUE lunatic--REALLY--who thinks he will be the next president of lebanon..and when I say lunatic, I mean a real CRAZY man)).
      Lebanon needs someone strong to rule it..32 years ago, we had the civil war, then the israeli war, then syria ruled us for 15 years..meaning: for over 32 years, we didn't have any freedom, we were unable to say what we really think or we'll be tortured or taken to "syrian" prisons.
      just thought u'd like to know..:(

Israel should not exist. It was a mistake made by an imperialist power. Israel antagonized the Middle East. It has repeatedly denide the rights of millions in an attempt to find its "homeland".
      [SIZE=1]"Religious suffering is the expression of real suffering and a protest against real suffering. Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature... It is the opium of the people." ~Karl Marx [/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      “Everything must justify its existence before the judgment seat of Reason, or give up existence”~ Engels[/SIZE]

I'm not sure how much congress can really do about _actually_ pulling troops out. I believe they are more in a position to cut funding making the support of troops in Iraq impossible and therefor _hopefully_ influencing a withdraw (Bush would probably still stay though... what a moron). The reason being it's not actually a _war_ as declared by congress but merely "troop movements" made by the president. That's what happened with 'nam and Bosnia and all those other places.

Alternatively you could just turn Iraq into glass then drill through that as necessary?
      Against logic there is no armor like ignorance.