exchange to canada!

• Re: exchange to canada!

I have a co worker who did exchange to Germany, and I have a freind who is here in the states from Denmark. You have to prepare for people making fun of you because youre from a different country, and if youre in the states, change to the metric system and other cultural differences.

but i think its a great idea! I dont think you will ever regret it.
      Yes I do! (no I dont)
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Canada is a lot more slack than the states tho. Everyone here is nice, we don't carry guns (lol), and if we have a problem with someone, we'll fight them, but not with weapons haha. Where are you from? Cause no offence to Americans, but us Canadians generally like everyone but Americans. Unless you're a total asshole, you shouldn't have any trouble. And if you are American, don't tell anyone, cause they won't give you the same respect. But its not like it's just Canada that hates the States. The whole world does. I know a lot of people that are American and they're awesome, but just as a country, America rubs the world the wrong way.
      [CENTER]. : Hard Work Pays Off in the Long Run. Laziness Pays Off NOW : .[/CENTER]

[CENTER]:wink: Member of the Kind of Weird Sexy Club :wink: [/CENTER]

The current state of affairs on the US is temporary. Don't let it effect your feelings regardless of where you're from.

Any opportunity to visit another country is GREAT. Jump at the chance. I've no experience but I've never talked to anyone who was sorry that they did such a thing if they had the opportunity.

Canada is a great country but it's cold in the winter but really nice in the summer.

Fact: More than 90% of Canadians live within 100 miles of the border so they must like something about the US.

Just kidding - it is a fact but its because its warmer.
      ^
      ^
      ^
      Take it easy. There are exceptions to everything I say.