Anyone else think like this?

• Anyone else think like this?

I have been going out with my girlfriend for 4 months. We are perfect for eachother. PERFECT. Its a really long story on how it got that way but what i want to know is, Whats so great about sex? (Stupid Question i no... read on) My girlfriend loves me for many reasons, but one is because sex is the last thing on my mind when im with her... other than when we r kissing and mini-me is getting interested.(Hah) She says she want to remain a virgin untill marriage. I personally really dont care what happens, I dont need sex at this point in my life. Does anyone else have an opinion like this?
    [CENTER]~In a world that i dont want to know~
    ~With a message that i never want to send~
    ~To be free from all of this~
    ~I want you to quicken my end~
    [/CENTER]
  • Re: Anyone else think like this?

I personally dont have anything against waiting until after marriage to have sex...but I dont really follow by it. I mean...I'm a virgin but I, personally, am not going to wait that long.
    But if that works for you two, then that's by farrr way awesome. It means that your relationship is not based around sex and that's great because you know that there are things that are more important and that you truly care about each other. And, for a guy to support such a decision proves that you are truly inlove with her and that you're a great person.

Dollface wrote:

And, for a guy to support such a decision proves that you are truly inlove with her and that you're a great person.

There is another thing. I get so many comments about being a great person and stuff, honestly i dont think i am so great. Maybe i am not the usual guy, but i am not gunna lie and say i never opened a Playboy or anything. I'm stuck in my own mindset, but what pushes other guys to push for sex so much? Whats the big intrest?
    [/CENTER]

Nothing pushes me to sex, and I am sure its been put on the table before, some guys, like me and Jay-C I think wait for the right time and right person, there is no need to rush but don't think there is no push. When the time comes you'll know it and hey... you know how to use your stuff.

Ohh ya, I have never opened a Playboy either.... well the 1963 Edition I found in a U-Haul doesn't count, but I sure as hell have used my keyboard.

derg wrote:

mate have you ever wanked, if you want to keep the mindset you have now, dont try it, but if you want to become sex hungry, do it. then you'll know why!

Hah! The thing is, id jump on the chance to do it with ne one else. Its just that I am in a long term relationship and dun want to ruin it. But we talked about it last night, she said she wants to wait untill atleast a year. I dont mind. I told her I'd remain a virgin for her if it came down to it (But i know it wont).
    [/CENTER]

You know what pushes guys for sex? The fact that they'll get off, and then they can go tell all their buddies about it later on. If you and your woman are just fine without sex, don't wreck a good thing. You seem to be doing fine, so as the saying goes, "If it's not broke, don't fix it." Not everyone needs to have sex, and you definately don't need sex to be "cool". Fuck everyone else's opinions (if they're making fun because of your chosen abstinence), just do what is going to be right for your life, and your relationship. Many things can change after sex is incorporated. but yes, just wait for the right moment and it'll be perfect.
    [CENTER]. : Hard Work Pays Off in the Long Run. Laziness Pays Off NOW : .[/CENTER]

[CENTER]:wink: Member of the Kind of Weird Sexy Club :wink: [/CENTER]