Can we please stop with the stupid fucking religious threads already?

• Can we please stop with the stupid fucking religious threads already?

Or the God ones, look how many there are just in the front page. Jesus Christ, is it so hard to believe what you want?

Let it die, form your own opinions.

/thread closed

When commenting on a Joke forum. ;)Sieg Heil like an iron fascist fist, mein Fuhrer. :)
    • Re: Can we please stop with the stupid fucking religious threads already?

i agree. to each his/her own

and its even worse when someone gets mad because they dont share the same beliefs
      [SIZE=2]'The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.'[/SIZE]

I don't object to religious debate, but the amount of threads starting with 'God' I frankly think is spamming, however accidental, well meaning, or intelligent. Are the webs too large to put it all into one thread?

But then we can't complain too much. This section, probably more than any other, gives you what you put into it.
      [CENTER]

[RIGHT]Ta-ta
      [/RIGHT]
      [/CENTER]

Esmo wrote:

I don't object to religious debate, but the amount of threads starting with 'God' I frankly think is spamming, however accidental, well meaning, or intelligent. Are the webs too large to put it all into one thread?

But then we can't complain too much. This section, probably more than any other, gives you what you put into it.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

~Maggot
      [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
      I deem the sense of misery worse:
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

Religion is a debate in itself, never can be proved or disproved, always going to be there, never going to be fully accepted.
      I love you Elizabeth(rawrbbyrawrx3)!:love1:
      I love you Josh(SexyGayBoy)! :love1:
      "What do you mean, like a quote?" - Bryan
      I'm bisexual, happy, MSN, ask for it

FreeBornTeen wrote:

Religion is a debate in itself, never can be proved or disproved, always going to be there, never going to be fully accepted.

There's not denying that religion exists, so maybe you meant that "god" can never be proved or disproved.

The only thing theists have on their god existing is that they "feel" him or her, because of their faith.

My only request is to describe what that feels like. I am almost 100% sure that you will find the same feeling present in different people with different, or with no religious affiliation at all. So how would you know that what you're feeling is just a normal type of euphoria, that has somehow manifested into the feeling of god being with you or something.

panicmayarise wrote:

There's not denying that religion exists, so maybe you meant that "god" can never be proved or disproved.

The only thing theists have on their god existing is that they "feel" him or her, because of their faith.

My only request is to describe what that feels like. I am almost 100% sure that you will find the same feeling present in different people with different, or with no religious affiliation at all. So how would you know that what you're feeling is just a normal type of euphoria, that has somehow manifested into the feeling of god being with you or something.

Nobody cares...

When commenting on a Joke forum. ;)Sieg Heil like an iron fascist fist, mein Fuhrer. :)

I Disagree with you , I think that Religion threads ," whether they were about God and The Existnce of god Or about Religion in General " , are quite interesting and helpful at the same time . It just gives the people more info about such subjects " Religion , God , ... " and i think it usually helps to clarify and correct some of the stuff that were understood in a wrong way , and it helps to kinda shut down most of the stereotypes that we usually hear about different stuff , so even if they was a dozen of these threads it would still be important , as we can find new ideas , views and informations about different stuff .
      If You are just bored of them , then just dont reply or skip them !

Caliburn wrote:

I Disagree with you , I think that Religion threads ," whether they were about God and The Existnce of god Or about Religion in General " , are quite interesting and helpful at the same time . It just gives the people more info about such subjects " Religion , God , ... " and i think it usually helps to clarify and correct some of the stuff that were understood in a wrong way , and it helps to kinda shut down most of the stereotypes that we usually hear about different stuff , so even if they was a dozen of these threads it would still be important , as we can find new ideas , views and informations about different stuff .
      If You are just bored of them , then just dont reply or skip them !

Oh please, over a forum you'll never clarify anything. Well, not iwth your horrendous spelling and grammar at least.

Seriously, who are you to clarify anything int he first place? :confused:

That said, STOP FUCKING DISCUSSING RELIGION AND GOD. Who gives a fuck if you're Atheist or a theist?!

People should learn to form their own opinions.

Here's my summary of every argument from each side:

Theists: PROVE HE DOESN'T!
      Atheists: PROVE HE DOES!
      Agnostic: Huh? What? Oh. I'm undecided.

My opinion is it just goes to show.

It doesn't matter what it is that it shows, it's merely enough that it's gone to show it.
      [CENTER][CENTER]Taken: Shibuya, Toto-Super Space.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      "o-shaberi Benki-kun" - "Talkative convenience container"
      Only the Japanese would give a personality to a toilet.
      [/CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

Yuki wrote:

Oh please, over a forum you'll never clarify anything. Well, not iwth your horrendous spelling and grammar at least.

That said, STOP FUCKING DISCUSSING RELIGION AND GOD. Who gives a fuck if you're Atheist or a theist?!

Disregarding my HORRENDOUS Spelling and Grammar .

Thats what you think , but through forums you can clarify and learn many stuff , and you will be able to hear different views and ideas .

lol i dunno why are u so mad honey , well it doesnt matter who am I ! , as long as a person holds information about anything then its his duty to share this and enlighten other people whether it was wrong or right . If it was wrong then he will benefit from other people and might get the right form of what he said , and if he was right many people will be enlightened about this and might thank him/her .

Nobody gives a fuck whether u are a jew or anything else , but everybody have the right to learn about such stuff , and if he dont ask then he wont learn .

You Cannot Form Your own opinion , and if u could then i would be based on other views and opinions u have heard or read elsewhere :) .

Yuki wrote:

Religion is based on people forming their opinions on God, and whether or not he exists.
      It is also slightly ironic that you criticise spelling and grammar and yet make a mistake in the same sentence.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Titus Pullo wrote:

Here's my summary of every argument from each side:

Theists: PROVE HE DOESN'T!
      Atheists: PROVE HE DOES!

You just pretty much summed up which side is rational.

Titus Pullo wrote:

Agnostic: Huh? What? Oh. I'm undecided.

Um, no, agnostics are not undecided.

Titus Pullo wrote:

My opinion is it just goes to show.

What does this mean?

Titus Pullo wrote:

It doesn't matter what it is that it shows, it's merely enough that it's gone to show it.

Put a bunch of words together and string it into a sentence?
      Nice guys talk because they have something to say; pick-up artists talk because they have to say something.