So.. I don't know..

• So.. I don't know..

Well I've always been a little slow on puberty, I'm 17, only about 5'9 still a virgin and now I'm stuck. I've never had any problems getting girlfriends or anything but always scared to have sex.. feeling I was too small and didn't want to be embaresed. I've broken up with a lot of girls who wanted to have sex because I was scared of what they might think scared they might laugh at me or I wouldn't measure up. The girl I'm with now I've known since I was 3 years old and we've been dating for the past 6 months. She's 15, also a virgin and she asked me the other day if I wanted to have sex. I kind of just told her that we could do it in the next few days I didn't really know what to say. Maybe some advice on how to aproach that. About my size, I'm not sure how big a 17 year old guy is supposed to be.. I'm 5.5 and I've seen other penis' before and mine just looks really small compared. Since I am a virgin I'm not really sure how all this works if girls care or how much size does matter in the pleasure factor while having sex, can any girls tell me from experience if most guys are like a lot bigger same.. the difference between? I'm just kind of scared and want to try and make it good for her and am confused so.. any help from anyone would be great. Thanks.
  • Re: So.. I don't know..

Personally to me, size isn't important. But it's a bonus. If you can make a girl cum then you are good in my book.

The first time I had sex I was completely scared. I didn't want to mess up or something stupid like that. But you have to go with the flow. I'm sure that since she is virgin then she wouldn't really be looking at your size. They can tell the different, I think. I don't really understand your question.

Just go in there confident. Don't worry so much. Go with the flow.
    If you need more help, PM me.

Dun worry bro.
    6 months... she aint gunna judge you on your size. Like ^she^ said, she is not gunna care and wont measure u. Don't worry if you dont 'measure up', it doesn't matter.
    [CENTER]~In a world that i dont want to know~
    ~With a message that i never want to send~
    ~To be free from all of this~
    ~I want you to quicken my end~
    [/CENTER]

The goal (aside from making babies) is the orgasm which feels good. Although she probably won't have one the first time due to both of your inexperience and nerves it can still be a nice experience is planned out. By that I mean privacy, lots of time and she's on the pill or whatever and you use a condom.
    Since both of you are virgins neither of you have actual expectations about the other. I.e. she's won't be worrying about size. In fact most experienced girls place that pretty far down on the list.
    If you pay attention to her needs first I can assure you that your will meet her expectations much more than if you charged in with a big....
    The size when you're in the locker room has little to do with the size when it's hard so comparisons in the locker room are not valid.
    You can PM me if you have any questions you don't want to post here.
    ^
    ^
    ^
    Take it easy. There are exceptions to everything I say.