How do I get rid of these feelings..

• How do I get rid of these feelings..

Where to start..
      Well there is this girl who I have a crush on. Shes one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen. But I think this crush is based on physical attraction only because her personal characteristics does not match her outer beauty. Well I shouldn't say that she's nice and she has a sense of humour. The only downside is she is somewhat big headed, and she also flirts a lot which is why I can never tell how she feels about me. Which is why I don't understand all these emotions I'm feeling. For example when she leaves I get kind of sad, or down, and I don't really know what to say to her anymore, when I just thought of her as a friend all was good, but now it's like I'm trying to impress her. I can't get her off my mind I don't want to like her because she lives a while away, but I just can't help it, and I sometimes get jelous. Most of my friends know I like females, but only one of my friends know I like her. I don't want want to tell everyone cause they know her too and it would be quite awkward. The friend that does know gets annoyed sometimes cause I talk about this other girl quiet a lot lol, so theres really know other person I can talk to.

I'm not quite sure what kind of advice I'm looking for, but I had to tell someone. How do I get over this little fondness I have for this girl I don't want to get in too deep, just to have hurt myself in the end.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

[CENTER]I want to be fluent in your body language.[/CENTER]
    • Re: How do I get rid of these feelings..

Why would you want to get rid of that feeling? It's nice isn't it? While it most likely is just infatuation, the feeling of liking someone is pretty nice.

If she's really that bad on the inside, then i'm not sure if you should tell her, because she might just shrug you off. However, if you don't tell her... then you'd just feel tortured, etc.

So yeah.