Anybody here into aquarium keeping?

• Anybody here into aquarium keeping?

Talk about your aquarium experiences and tanks you've had. Listing all the tank setups I can remember that I've had, they are as follows:

• a betta as my first fish when I was like 4 yo.
      • 10 gal zebra danio/ neon tetra tank
      • 10 gal Giant Danio tank w/ 3 of them in 8th grade
      • 10 gal platy tank
      • 10 gal Paradise Gourami tank with a male and female
      • 65 gal coral reef tank that I had for 2.5 years and then had to disassemble for moving purposes. Was my pride and joy.
      • 10 gal Firemouth Cichlid tank at the same time as my reef tank
      • currently cycling a 5 gallon tank for a betta fish; I'm performing a fishless nitrogen cycle.

All the 10 gal bullets were different setups using the same 10 gal tank. Basically after one whole setup died I put different kinds of fish in for the next setup. I would like to have a Green Spotted Puffer one day.
      Interesting story, I've always wanted a dog, but my parents didn't want to get one cuz they knew they'd be the ones who would end up doing all the chores for it. As an alternative my dad suggested I set up an aquarium. I don't think he anticipated me setting up a 65 gallon coral reef tank that cost >$1000 to set up, but I learned that I will always love saltwater tanks and once I have enough time, space, and money again to have another saltwater tank I will definitely have one.