im worried about my best friend

• im worried about my best friend

(Okay so this is fairly long and i appolzise but i really need your help)

My best friend has been having a really hard time lately. He used to have depression and it comes and goes a lot. But this week it has been really bad.

My best friend (were going to use A cause the whole best friend thing is annoying me) and my other friend (K, see above for my reasoning) have been friends for a long time. both of their moms are close and talk alot. well A's mom told K's mom that A was ruining her relationship with her boyfriend. [now personally i think that your relationship with your kid should be more important than your relationship with your boyfriend but hey thats just me]. This really A because his mom is the only person in his family that actually talks to him and is nice to him. Now A has been staying at K's house for a while but hes back at his moms for a few days

as if that is not bad enough for one person to go through, A's boyfriend just broke up with him. They have been going out for a long time and just last night (okay well saturday night, i do believe that is it monday morning by now) C (A's boyfriend) told A that he was the best boyfriend he had ever had and he didnt want to loose A. now he's dumped A and messed with all of our heads, mainly A's though.

whats more, A used to hurt himself. and when things get bad for him (like they are now. his whole world that he knows is caving in on him if you think about it) he starts feeling that he needs to cut again. i dont want him to have to go to the hospital again--i love him with all my heart. i'm trying my hardest to help him but i dont know what elsei can do...

can someone please help me??