Random Ramblings

• Random Ramblings

To give a little background before I post, I was having trouble sleeping tonight, so I decided to write in my rather sparsely updated journal. After writing, I felt that I needed to share it with someone, but being without a proper blog, I decided I'd post here. To save you time, I'll tell you now I'm not asking any questions, just sharing my thoughts; feel free to comment as you please, but I'm not looking for answers. If any mods feel this should belong in a different section, feel free to move it at your discretion. Now then:

3 - 16
      Sorry it's been so long since my last entry, but I haven't found much occasion to write as of late. I've been filling much of my free time with decidedly solitary tasks. Between Arg, TH, Maplestory and reading books, I haven't done anything remotely social in the last two weeks (the lone exception being work, which is by definition, social).

I'm incredibly intrigued by this behaviour of mine. I've made almost no attempt at any kind of correspondence with any of my friends for quite some time, and (short of engaging in social niceties) have made no effort to extend my relationships with any of my coworkers beyond their workplace boundaries (the closest thing to an exception here is becoming facebook friends with one, but again, no attempt at correspondence).

It has occured to me that I have a very "out of sight, out of mind" approach to communication. I do believe this contributes directly to my aversion to phones as well as communication with anyone on either of the forums I frequent. I find communicatin with, or even the idea of doing so, people not directly in front of me very lacking. My attention quickly wanders as I am not privy to their expressions, actions or body language.

Despite my admittedly anti-social behaviour as of late, I am not concerned. I am not searching for a way to fix it (I already know how to), but rather marvelling at it and trying to understand why I am.

I am so very strange.[/journal]

Well, that is my journal entry. I just found it so strange that I'm so.... content, I guess, with my social patterns and my apparent lack of concern for the well-being of my friends.

Thanks for reading.

- Bebop.
      Love it when you call me Legs
      In the morning, buy me eggs