Shattered

• My boyfriend and I have been going out for about two months now, and he was accepted into a university in sydney (i'm in year 12) so he moved up there but we keep contact over the phone and MSN.

Anyway... he invited me to stay with him up there for a couple of days during the holidays. Mum knows him, and she has met him, but when I asked her... she said no. I asked why but she didn't give me an excuse.

Anyway, as soon as she said no I felt a wave of emotions- anger... hurt, sadness, you name it. Why is mum doing this? Why wont she let me see my boyfriend? I will be 17 soon, and he doesn't turn 18 until November.. so.. why?!

I'm just so frustrated right now.
      [CENTER][SIZE=4][SIZE=4]"Everyone is beautiful.
      Everyone has the right to give and receive love and
      everyone has the right to be accepted and belong. Warts and all."
      [/SIZE][SIZE=6]
      [/SIZE][SIZE=5]C[SIZE=3]all me, I [/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=5][SIZE=3]might[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=5][SIZE=3]answe[SIZE=6]r[/SIZE][/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE][/CENTER]
    • Re: Shattered

She probably just wants to keep you safe, if you're close with your boyfriend, well...you're the only one who knows that. Has she only met him once? But I agree with Jarred, she probably doesn't want you two doing the naughty or worse, being there and having your boyfriend forcing you to do the naughty; let's face it...mom's always think the worse V:rolleyes:x