Help!

• Ok u will need to know a bit of a story first so here i go.

About 3 weeks ago I was at my best friends house drinkin beer he had just gone to take his dog out for a piss and my gf had just left(she used to go out with a boy who turned out to be gay) so it was just me and Travis's little weird brother(who we suspect to be gay) started putting his arm around me and at first i hugged him back thinkin he was jokin.
      That would of been fine but then he kissed me and i don't know why but i kissed him back(being drunk) and he started takin his trousers off but then we heard the door go and he quickly buckled up and just smiled when his big brother came back in.

The next day we were alone again and he threatend to tell my gf and his big bro that i am gay even though i am not.

His bro won't mind but my gf go mad!

Please help me!:(
      forever in love with you... until you kiss my best friend
    • I think it would be best if you told your girlfriend what really happened. Guys kiss each other all the time. Well, from what I have heard and seen. Thinking about it from my point of view it sticks out as not a big deal. Maybe to you or your girlfriend but I don't see the big deal. Mainly, I would have a problem with hanging out with him again while you are still dating your girlfriend. He might try to do something again. And I think he only did it was because you were drunk. You were out of your normal state. The best thing to do is tell your girlfriend before anyone else does.
    • Would you ever have done that if you weren't drunk? And what would you have done if he had taken his pants off?

I'd definately tell your gf before anyone else does though, cause they could twist the story and say that you started it.
      [CENTER]. : Hard Work Pays Off in the Long Run. Laziness Pays Off NOW : .[/CENTER]

[CENTER]:wink: Member of the Kind of Weird Sexy Club :wink: [/CENTER]
    • I don't believe that crap about guys kissing each other all the time and I doubt I'm wrong. Guy's don't kiss each other all the time, not straight guys and not like that, unless it's like a kiss on the cheek. Which I've seen old italian and jewish men do, however, if you guys were down right tongue kissing, it's one of two things. One, you are gay just like your gf's ex and probably that other kid you mentioned, or two, you were just drunk, real drunk. But you know what they say about alcohol and how it brings inner emotions to the surface. Sort of how if your naturally a physical person, drinking alcohol makes you even more violent. That's what made me think you may be gay and alcohol may have brought out those feelings, happens all the time, that's common. But, if it sits better with you that you are straight, and you absolutely know this for sure, no doubts no questions no maybe's, if you know your absolutly straight, then that guy is an asshole. Tell your girlfriend the truth and just deal with the results. Being that she already dealt with her ex, and now you, she may leave, but if you really like her, then plead. Just be sure of yourself, you don't really want to be confused with your sexuality. Just a suggestion.
      what lasts is what is written. We look to literature to find the essence of the past.