I have a problem with a friend

• Re: I have a problem with a friend

No shit. Tell her to not let the door hit her ass on the way out if she wants to be like that. Imagine if you were in a relationship with someone like that... telling you who you can and can't hang out with... FUCK THAT!
      [CENTER]. : Hard Work Pays Off in the Long Run. Laziness Pays Off NOW : .[/CENTER]

[CENTER]:wink: Member of the Kind of Weird Sexy Club :wink: [/CENTER]

Well, maybe you should consider why she doesn't want you hanging out with that other friend.

If the friend she doesn't like is a jerk and treats her wrong, then I understand why she is giving you ultimatums.

If she is just being a bitch because she is jealous.. leave her.. if she can't respect that you have other friends then lose her...

=]]

Angelwings411 wrote:

Well, maybe you should consider why she doesn't want you hanging out with that other friend.

If the friend she doesn't like is a jerk and treats her wrong, then I understand why she is giving you ultimatums.

If she is just being a bitch because she is jealous.. leave her.. if she can't respect that you have other friends then lose her...

=]]

BUT! If she was a true friend, she'd want you to have your own friends, and if this other friend does treat her like a jerk, she should be asking you to not bring them around when you're hanging out with her. That's fine enough, but when she's telling you that you can't hang out with them at all, that's just wrong. Because it's not her life. It's yours.

I agree with what was said about understanding why she gave the ultimatum, but she shouldn't be telling the author to pick one or the other. Like I said, if she doesn't like this other friend, she should say so, and she has that right, by all means. But she doesn't have the right to boss her friends around, running their lives. That's just not fair. If a friend of mine said, "I don't want you seeing so-and-so anymore because I don't like them" I'd tell them to take a hike! I'll be respectful and not bring that friend around, because that's their wish, and I have to respect that. But if my friend is telling me, "I don't care if I'm on the moon at the time, I don't want you seeing that person." I'd think twice about who my real friends are. And I'd be telling her to go get some friends of her own, and let me have my own life. Friends are a part of life, but you should have more than 2. And not all of them will get along, that's a given. But they're YOUR friend, not theirs, right?
      [CENTER]. : Hard Work Pays Off in the Long Run. Laziness Pays Off NOW : .[/CENTER]

[CENTER]:wink: Member of the Kind of Weird Sexy Club :wink: [/CENTER]

Alrighty..
      I am seeing what your saying, Honeybear...

Yeah like she said, she can speak her opinion, but don't let her boss you around. I can understand that she doesn't have the right to take control of your life, but atleast be respectful of her wishes and don't bring that friend around when you too are hanging out.

=]]