Never had a girlfriend, and need help with girl I like

• Never had a girlfriend, and need help with girl I like

Hey TeenHut! Need some help. Well first off, i like this girl that is on the same Track Team is as me, she does the same events as me, Sprinting and Javelin, so we practice together basically.

Since i first saw her at beginning of the season, i fell for her. She's really pretty, and has the nicest eyes i have ever seen, and she has a great personality.

She works out with me and my friend. If it wasn't for my friend she probably wouldn't workout with me, as she jokingly calls my friend her "best-friend" because of something that happened early in the season. Later she sits next to us on the bus ride home.

I get in tid-bits of conversations with her every now and then. But the problem is I suck at talking. I've always been very quiet and shy, so i'm not the kinda guy that can spark up a conversation whenever I want or maintain a very long one at that. I also have her MySpace but idk what to say there either.

The other problem is that I have never had a girlfriend, and i have never gone on a date, or asked a girl out either, nothing, because once again, i'm horribly quiet and shy. But i dont know how to do anything like that, and I really like this girl.

Could someone possibly help me? Tips, advice, directions, anything would be greatly appreciated. And sorry for the long post. :)
    • Re: Never had a girlfriend, and need help with girl I like

If it was me in your boots, I would simply break it down for her, you know "you have the most beautiful eyes i've ever seen, yadda yadda yat" tell her how you feel, that's the only way you'll be able to get over your shyness, if you bust out of it, you can leave it behind.

but for real, what's the worst that could happen, she's not going to aim for you with her Javelin if you tell her how you feel, at the end, "that's how i truely feel, and i hope you feel the same, but if you don't, tell me, it won't offend or hurt me at all" drop that in there.

The best way to a girls heart, is using yours to communicate truthfully your feelings.

Good luck man, i'm sure it'll work out bro :)

TanMan6 wrote:

I get in tid-bits of conversations with her every now and then. But the problem is I suck at talking.

No 1 sucks at talking. The only time someone could perceive you to suck at talking is if you refuse to answer the question or physics - your lungs, breathing, etc.

If she asks you what's "2 + 2?" would you say you're shy? Of course, you would answer, 4.

TanMan6 wrote:

I've always been very quiet and shy, so i'm not the kinda guy that can spark up a conversation whenever I want or maintain a very long one at that.

Well that's because if you have nothing to say, you don't say anything.

If you have nothing relevant to say, then whatever you say, will be dismissed as not relevant, ya know?

TanMan6 wrote:

I also have her MySpace but idk what to say there either.

The other problem is that I have never had a girlfriend, and i have never gone on a date, or asked a girl out either, nothing, because once again, i'm horribly quiet and shy.

I disagree, the 2 reasons why the above is the case is because:

1.)You never found a girl worthy of you.

Or.

2.)You don't have the balls to ask anyone out or even tell anyone how you feel about them.

Can you think of a 3rd?

TanMan6 wrote:

But i dont know how to do anything like that, and I really like this girl.

Could someone possibly help me? Tips, advice, directions, anything would be greatly appreciated. And sorry for the long post. :)

Very simple. Why do you need her to be your girlfriend for?
      Nice guys talk because they have something to say; pick-up artists talk because they have to say something.

ask her if she wants to get something to eat/ drink or do something... on her myspace... Idontknowwhatsay:If she pulls out a shotgun and blows your head off i'll be surprised!............. XwakeTheoX: but for real, what's the worst that could happen, she's not going to aim for you with her Javelin if you tell her how you feel). Wtf? :rolleyes:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Master Shake ().

No one can help out your situation except for yourself. Have some self-respect and go after the things you want. Don't allow your fucking shyness get to you, get that the hell out of your system and be proud and confident on who you are. The only girl that is going to want you is your mom, because no girl wants to be with a guy whom is unable to talk to her, seriously true. So what you need to do is to be an open person and start friendly, yet non awkward conversations with her. Get talking to people other than her too. The only way your going to get better is to get some damn self-confidence and practice, aka experience. Soon, you won't even notice what hit you and she'll be talking back to you. Just do what I say and you'll become a Javalin/sprinting chick magnet. Be yourself, have self-confidence, respect, and the ability to communicate and express your emotions. Dude, good luck getting to your wants and goals.

Ever need to talk? Chat me up on MSN: [email protected] or send me a message on here bro.

Thanks for the advice guys, I'll try and follow them.

She has recently been friendlier than usual, even asking why i didn't hug her that day, when i've actually never hugged her before. Im not sure but i think she knows that i like her.

Maybe she's giving me an ok, or something. Idk but we'll see what happens. Hopefully i'll "Man Up"!

Good luck mate sounds like shes warming a bit to you so go for it worst thing that could happen she bites your head off or rejects you there are millions of other girls so don't be too cut if that happens.

I hope all goes well she sounds really nice and like there is the possibility of something between you and her.

Brenton
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Just ask her on the way home something like what are you gonna do tonight and stuff like that, Get MSN messenger and then ask for hers, or tell her to get it over Myspace. If shes ur friend you don't have to worry about anything, Then over MSN you'll slowly talk to her more and more and more :) - Find out special days such as her Bday and etc, and then give her gifts and stuff.

You'll soon get the hang of it.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

k so i told her that i liked her, and she said she knew, and she says that im really nice, and cool to talk with. But she says something about not being able to meet a different guy, (i guess she's been thru bad relationships) then she tells me that she doesn't want to start a relationship just yet, but she will definitely go out with me at the start of the new school year.

So what do i do during the summer so she wont lose interest?

well dude, the only way to get anywhere is to throw your shyness to the wind, cuz as long as you are quiet and shy, you are gonna get nowhere. i kno its tough, cuz i used to be shy. but u kno what i did? i said f--k it and it took a risk...and now that stuff is second nature to me.

it all comes down to this: time spent wishing is time wasted...if u wanna change then change, but u can only do it if YOU want to! How important is this to you??
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [SIZE=3]"A Day Without Laughter is a Day Wasted"[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]