Obvious, Much?

• Obvious, Much?

I don't know how much more obvious I could make it today. My friend thinks I'm straight, but I several times made comments about how cute this guy was. I even asked her to get his number for me. She was in her own little world, I suppose.

I'm not going to come right out and tell her, because I honestly wouldn't feel comfortable doing that.

But, is it good that I'm beginning to not care if people know anymore?
    • Re: Obvious, Much?

why is it that you want her to know, but you cant just tell her? i know thats not your point of the post, but that seems a little odd, thats all. is it possible that she knows (cuz it sounds like you have been pretty obvious, lol) but doesnt wanna make a big deal about it for whatever reason? like, are there religious or political beliefs that come between her and embracing homosexuality? doesnt really matter, but that is a little odd, and it would be awkward...

anyways, about people knowing, idk how old you are, but you look young. if you live in a fairly "gay friendly" place (like me, lol) then it can be pretty easy to feel comfortable with yourself and be out about it. i fully applaud u, and i dont have the balls to do that quite yet. One thing to keep in mind though is that as you move throughout your life (most specifically to college, or even if its with your parents) you may wanna kinda get a feeling for the place and how that community reacts to it before you act too... gay. lol

but congrats for feeling that comfortable about yourself and who you are as a guy.
      [SIZE="2"]like what i said?
      +1 rep![/SIZE]:)
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]umm... yaaaa?? Thx for playin!

i never told anyone. just let them know from hints like what u did today. but dont try too hard, if they're not figuring it out just wait until they do :)

Alex;2413509 wrote:

Polish people are awesome, might I just add.

[RIGHT][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [COLOR="Black"][SIZE="1"]read here my blog :)zniknajacymaczke.blogspot.com/[/SIZE][/RIGHT][/COLOR]

kloppenator wrote:

why is it that you want her to know, but you cant just tell her? i know thats not your point of the post, but that seems a little odd, thats all. is it possible that she knows (cuz it sounds like you have been pretty obvious, lol) but doesnt wanna make a big deal about it for whatever reason? like, are there religious or political beliefs that come between her and embracing homosexuality? doesnt really matter, but that is a little odd, and it would be awkward...

Its just something that honestly is hard for me to come out and say, not necesarily to just her. I know that might sound a bit (wrong?), but it's just hard for me to come out to her and say it. And nah, there aren't any religious things, etc. that come between her and homosexuality.

kloppenator wrote:

anyways, about people knowing, idk how old you are, but you look young. if you live in a fairly "gay friendly" place (like me, lol) then it can be pretty easy to feel comfortable with yourself and be out about it. i fully applaud u, and i dont have the balls to do that quite yet. One thing to keep in mind though is that as you move throughout your life (most specifically to college, or even if its with your parents) you may wanna kinda get a feeling for the place and how that community reacts to it before you act too... gay. lol

but congrats for feeling that comfortable about yourself and who you are as a guy.

Almost 16, Thursday! :), sorry getting off topic. But Yea, I live in a semi-gay-friendly area. Like, there will always be the people who are disgusted/non-acceptance, but then the vast majority of the people that live here are okay with homosexuality. Honestly, most people don't even really care, they're like "Okay" and move on, at least thats the case with lesbians. Hah, yea.. I guess I should. I mean, I don't "act" gay... in my opinion. I have my moments, but I don't think I'll ever go to acting fully that way, it might make some people extremely uncomfortable, y'know? But i fully understand what you mean.

Thanks, I Appreciate it :)

nenafan wrote:

i never told anyone. just let them know from hints like what u did today. but dont try too hard, if they're not figuring it out just wait until they do :)

Hmm. I'll try not to try to hard. I mean, there isn't really anything else I can do more than what I just did. Most other people would have gotten it.

Most people don't assume that others are homosexual. If anything, she probably just thinks you're open-minded and are comfortable with your sexuality enough to appreciate beauty in other people (kind of like how straight girls are fine pointing out when other girls are pretty).

A lot of straight people can take offense if someone assumes that they're gay based on what they say, do, or wear, so it's generally better to play it safe than sorry.

^^^^^^!!!!!!^^^^^^ exactly. She probably dosen't want to make a deal of it incase you aren't. She's probably worried you'll get angry at her if she asks. If you can do it i think it's best just to tell her. I tried to hide it for so long and then finally told my friends, and let me tell you it felt soo good to finally have it off my chest.
      [LEFT][COLOR="Black"]“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”[/COLOR][/LEFT]
      [COLOR="DarkRed"][RIGHT]Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore - Just chillin' out down here at Kings Cross Station y'all! It's a bit foggy though... what's up with that?[/RIGHT][/COLOR]
      [CENTER][/CENTER]