Weird Dream-Analyze Please!

• Weird Dream-Analyze Please!

I had this really unearthing dream last night. It might make me feel better about it if somebody really analyzes it for me.

-----

I'm walking.

There's people around me, and each of them have something really wrong with them; one is ugly, one is morbidly obese, and one looks exactly like me, only the opposite of my personality. I can tell wherever we're all going, it's somewhere really important.

Eventually, we get to a meadow and stop. I see clouds billowing over the horizon, but than I realize there is no horizon. The world just stops. It's like the end of the earth. If I step off the land, I'll fall off the clouds and into the sky. I'm seriously at the end of the Earth.

Than, I run into the bushes to hide. I don't know why, but I do. I get pulled out by everyone and we all jump off together.

I don't know why it troubled me, but the quality was really eerie, sort of like a David Lynch-esque world.

-----

Help.
    • Re: Weird Dream-Analyze Please!

Hmm..
      I'll just take a random guess here:

Maybe the people you were surrounded by were people with qualities that you were afraid of having, or don't/didn't possess.

Maybe the 'end of the earth' thing was saying that you are afraid of change, or moving on to something unfamiliar.

Take as you want.

^^
      [COLOR="Silver"][FONT="Arial Narrow"][SIZE="2"]Back me down from backing up
      Hold your breath, now, it's s t a c k i n g up!
      Etched with marks, but I can deal
      And you're the p r o b l e m, and you can't feel.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
    • Re: Weird Dream-Analyze Please!

Pleasant.Addictions. wrote:

Hmm..
      I'll just take a random guess here:

Maybe the people you were surrounded by were people with qualities that you were afraid of having, or don't/didn't possess.

Maybe the 'end of the earth' thing was saying that you are afraid of change, or moving on to something unfamiliar.

Take as you want.

^^

I was thinking pretty much the same thing.
      [CENTER]. : Hard Work Pays Off in the Long Run. Laziness Pays Off NOW : .[/CENTER]

[CENTER]:wink: Member of the Kind of Weird Sexy Club :wink: [/CENTER]