My friend is slipping away.

• My friend is slipping away.

I have a very good friend. Him and me are really close. I tell him my deep dark secrets and he does the same with me. But there is a problem and it seems to be affecting our friendship major.

Before I got into a relationship with Alex he had feelings for me. I had somewhat feelings for him but didn't care that much for them because I didn't want a relationship. And ever since then he has been stuck up. He doesn't talk to me that much anymore and when we do talk it's about how I should only stick to one person. He tells me how I treat him differently now from my other friends. Which is a complete lie but whatever. Tonight we were talking and I was talking about Alex. He tells me he has to go and leaves. I was like, " What the fuck is his problem" Part of me knows what to do and the other half is like no don't do that.

A few nights ago I told him about how I felt with him telling me I treat people differently than him. And I felt sick. I almost puked because it was too much to handle. I don't know what to do.
    • Re: My friend is slipping away.

It very much seems like mixed feelings. So you say he feels more for you in a proper relationship way? If so i had the same problem with my ex. I did not feel i wanted a relationship, i loved him so much as a really good friend. It hurt him because he liked me more. This similar situation got him awat from me for a while to think a few things through. It must be hard if he did feel that way towards you. well for both of you it must be hard. If you understand him and he understand you and you both share your feelings, im sure everything will be ok :)
      Perhaps he does not know how to handle the way he feels over you, or he may not like something or other?
      Sorry if i misunderstood a little here, its quite hard to know exactly what sort of feelings both you and your partner have. I am sure the relationship will not go, you are soul mates after all :D