off to college...

• off to college...

The guy that likes me is going to college in one month or so, I cant stop thinking about him its sad because im in high school *sigh* anyways he is a nerd (like me) and he had 3 girlfriends in the past 4 years. He said that I am a incredible girl but im afraid that he will forget about me and move on. his college is a hour or two hours aways i didnt do the math yet. What are the odds that he will find a better looking more unique girl than me? trust me on this one my teachers even say they have never met anyone like me...thats a good thing lol. oh yes a little tidbit of information he has stated that he likes to have one strong relationship. and what i noticed we are closer than ever and i guess we are unofficially going out.

i am very mature for my age...all my friends are aleast 2-4 years older than i am...im 15
      as for the "young men" in my school all they do is have sex, drink,and get high. and for the boys that dont do that stuff they are interested in pokemon.

the guy that is going to college we have so much in common...odd i know...like we both love space and we play poker and WoW together. their is more but i cant think at all because it is 3:18 am.

and we have balanced our school work and our relationship.. we are both high honor students and he helps me out expectially in math.

PLEASE ANYONE~