Best friend Porblem??

• Best friend Porblem??

Hello,,, Okay, So i have this friend, We've been friends 4 ever, Since we were real little, And we always talked to eachother about things. We helped each other out when 1 of us were down, Stuff like that. I mean we were real close. Then one day she met this guy, And then it all changed. Now i can't even hardly get a word in with her. Its making me really sad. I guess things change when u find someone new to talk to. I need some kind of help with this. WHat can i do to change things around, and makes them go back to normal,, Like they were???:( :( :( :(
    • Re: Best friend Porblem??

First and foremost, you should tell her how you really feel. Email her or text her or something. A new guy in her life shouldn't amount to your guys' years of friendship, am I right? When you find that chance to tell her how you feel about this situation, tell her things like: We should hang out more, we should talk more, etc.

Or...better yet, for the time being, you should find a new friend to hang out with.
      [CENTER]You bitches are beautiful. :hugs:[/CENTER]

armyforthebroken wrote:

First and foremost, you should tell her how you really feel. Email her or text her or something. A new guy in her life shouldn't amount to your guys' years of friendship, am I right? When you find that chance to tell her how you feel about this situation, tell her things like: We should hang out more, we should talk more, etc.

Or...better yet, for the time being, you should find a new friend to hang out with.

I agree with this, and also with bladedg about becoming friends with the boyfriend.

Good luck!

Phuck Buddy;170054 wrote:

next time he shakes you tell him
      "STOP! YOU'll HURT THE BABY!" and that should calm him down for a little while

[/QUOTE]

mellow;50795 wrote:

AND MAYANK IS CUTE IN A NON GAY/CREEPY WAY :p

I find the term "best friend" very hard to use. I have some best friends and I have a massive amount of just "friends".

But if she really was your best friend then she wouldn't have forgotten about you. You need to do the same thing she has done. Don't walk around feeling bad for yourself. Get out there and find someone else like she did.

People grow apart as years go by. Maybe your interests aren't the same anymore. You've developed differently than she has. She's becoming a woman, and you're becoming a man. Talk to her about it, and see what she says. Maybe you two have gone in different directions and she feels she can't be your friend anymore. Or maybe she's worried about.. who knows what. If she can't be your friend anymore, find someone new to hang out with. I'm not saying someone to replace her, just someone that has the same interests as you do.
      [CENTER]. : Hard Work Pays Off in the Long Run. Laziness Pays Off NOW : .[/CENTER]

[CENTER]:wink: Member of the Kind of Weird Sexy Club :wink: [/CENTER]

well sumtymes when u get serious about a guy it can happen. its real hard and i hate it, but in the end shell come back to u coz shes gunna need her friends in the end. they most likely wont be together for ever. anyway the same sorta hting happened to me my freinds who were twins discovered boys then bam! they were all slutty and stuff b4 that i had had trouble with my freinds and had to switch groups, which resulted in me being almost depressed and a loner...anyway after all that i have found ppl that are as weired as me and their frikin awesome. when u grow up u change and sumtymes... u just need to find new friends coz u will find ur place in the end. i know its hard to think of now, but u never noe...

i think you should forget about her....she hasnt talked to you since she met him?? then never mind...you'll see that she wont talk to him,too soon...I know sb like her well....Never Mind brother...Find a new one but a good one...
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]--True love does not come by finding the perfect person--[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]-- [SIZE=2]Matthew[/SIZE] --[/SIZE][/CENTER]