???

• This is a stupid stupid question but i want to know... Does crying help being sad? Like i have been depressed about this girl (my best friend) who i can honestly say i love and want to be with more than anythign in the world but i cant cry over it. I mean sometimes i do but its gay cause its like when you feel sick and you just cant throw up and its like the worst feeling ever.. I think it might have to do with drug use (ecstacy) because of all the seratonin missing and prolly receptors are all messed up but im not sure and i hate this. i just want to ball my eyes out and just say fuck it but i just cant do it... It seriously is like the worst feeling ever cause when i do cry about it i at least feel a little better for a bit... I know this is really stupid btw...
    • it isnt bad to cry at all.
      let go of your emotions,
      and after that, i must say,
      you'd get better(based on my experience)
      for me, enough crying would help
      to make me feel more at ease,
      and relieved.
      but im not quite sure
      if it's applicable to you,
      since we're all different.
      i hope you'd get better
      soon..

goodluck

take care

Godbless
      <3
    • Crying's fine and it actually really does help me when I'm feeling sad.
      Basically, every month I just have a certain time when everything comes together and the tears start to flow.
      The X could easily be affecting it and making it a little harder for you, also.
      Just remember, we always go through something hard and things start to get better.
    • Lawliet wrote:

Crying's fine and it actually really does help me when I'm feeling sad.
      Basically, every month I just have a certain time when everything comes together and the tears start to flow.
      The X could easily be affecting it and making it a little harder for you, also.
      Just remember, we always go through something hard and things start to get better.

Yeah, things will always get worse before they can get better :wink:

I never cry, and im not trying to act like a mans man, just how it is.

Sometimes i feel pretty sad, but then i just get angry, but my emoutions went out the window years ago...
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]
    • crying is a good method for releasing emotions...but I can see how the X may be preventing this in u...

For me, I never seem to cry atthe right times...like, I cry over little things but I can never seem to cry over the big stuff, instead using improper coping methods...idk, I guess I'm just weird...but it does help to get things out...
      ~*~
      Please check out my blog at http://mylifeinverse.com/ or check out my youtube videos at http://youtube.com/mylifeinverse Thanks, loves!
    • Musicaddicted wrote:

crying is a good method for releasing emotions...but I can see how the X may be preventing this in u...

For me, I never seem to cry atthe right times...like, I cry over little things but I can never seem to cry over the big stuff, instead using improper coping methods...idk, I guess I'm just weird...but it does help to get things out...

Holy shit...I'm the same...

Like...I'll feel like crying for whatever reason...but I can't...

Cry as much as you want. It helps...