He Doesn't even smile at me anymore

• He Doesn't even smile at me anymore

So i liked this shy guy and i dont know if he found out or what but he started talking to my best friend.If he didn't see me or something he would go to her and ask her if i was ok or if he did see that day he would tell her to tell me he said hi.Then he would want to know if im going to the dance or what class i was in at the moment.Everytime he would see me he would smile so big.He also told her if he was shy around any of her friends it's because he "feels" for them.Then he tells her what kind of girls he likes and he is pretty much describing me.So then on monday she was just like do you like my friend and he said no.Then she was like that was very misleading and he just goes well im sorry.

After that he doesn't look at me the same as if i did something wrong to him....
    • Re: He Doesn't even smile at me anymore

Sometimes love is tough. Love is confusing. Maybe he did like you, and didn't know how to react. Maybe he still does. Maybe he never did. Just keep talking to him. He may open to you. I understand he is shy, but give it a try. He may open his feelings to you, not just to your friend.
      [CENTER]:love1:[/CENTER]

being shy can lead to paranoia, and negative thoughts
      you never know, maybe he started getting paranoid over something, or just became very uncomfortable around you, because he felt the way he did for you, from what you said, it did seem like he liked you, and he still may well do, but you can never be sure :(
      as Notamerican said, still talk to him, and he will likely open up to you
      dont get to worried to early, just see what happens
      [CENTER]

[/CENTER]

Its also possible that when you friend asked if he liked her he does but is embarrassed about it and realizes that you have an idea that he does. So now he doesn't smile at you anymore cuz he doesn't want you to know that he does like you and make it awkward. It seems like your friend is always talking to him but you're not? And what you described are big signs of him liking you so why not just go for it and talk to him? Then you won't have to wonder what's going on anymore.

maybe he didnt wan tanybody to find out his secret
      go ask him yourself
      or ask him why before you were bieng all nice to me and asking me all these questions but when my friend ask if you like me you say no and now you dont even want to look at me

say that AND SEE WHAT HE SAYS
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [SIZE=4]Skins[/SIZE]
      [SIZE=3]Everyone Tries to be Different. Thats why all of us are the same. [/SIZE][/CENTER]
    • Former Shy Guy

As a former shy guy I can tell you the best thing you can to is go and talk to him. It does not matter what about. If he is shy and really likes you even if he does not show it, it will make his day. But please don't lead him on, I have had this happen to me and it can ruin a guy.

If you like him just start talking to him be like hey do you know what the assignment is or something or ask him for help then just start flirting with him and try to get him to flirt with you be like oh your so smart and stuff.

The only other thing I can think of is that maybe he was flirting with your friend. I know this sounds weird, but I've done it before and have had it done to me. The purpose is to try and make them jealous. Not what I recommend if you like the person.

Best thing you can do is ask him yourself, getting your friend in the middle is probably not a good idea. Also he might have lied to your friend, because alot of people wont admit who they like, so go ask him yourself, it's your best shot :) if you don't do anything, he might think that you're over him and move on, just be very upfront about it.