Girl having problems cumming?

• Girl having problems cumming?

Okay so last week my boyfriend and I had sex and whilst he was going down on me he was constantly rushing me and kept asking me if I had cum yet when it had only been going for like 2 minutes and it was stressing me out, resulting in me not being able to cum at all. So ever since when we have sex or any type of foreplay I never cum and its stressing me out, help!?

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

• Re: Girl having problems cumming?

I would just tell him that he needs to be less impatient, it's hardly fair to you, and if he wants it to go further then he needs to make sure it's enjoyable, otherwise where's the fun in that? Just explain to him that you want to enjoy it too and it just takes more than a couple minutes, there's nothing wrong with that. He should understand.

Communication is important, and obviously if he's not aware that he's rushing you or being impatient he can't fix it, and hopefully he will. Good luck :)
    • Re: Girl having problems cumming?

mirrorimg23 wrote:

I would just tell him that he needs to be less impatient, it's hardly fair to you, and if he wants it to go further then he needs to make sure it's enjoyable, otherwise where's the fun in that? Just explain to him that you want to enjoy it too and it just takes more than a couple minutes, there's nothing wrong with that. He should understand.

Communication is important, and obviously if he's not aware that he's rushing you or being impatient he can't fix it, and hopefully he will. Good luck :)

:clap:
      you said it buddy

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Also, can you get yourself off without any worries? is it just with him that you cant cum?
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]