I Hate Beauty!

• I Hate Beauty!

Sometimes I feel-----no ALWAYS--- that people come up to me because of my looks and then they start talking to me. And then I feel like a doll, just nice to look at but not much to talk to. I start feeling super insecure... it's hell. I WANT TO BE acknowledged FOR MY PERSONALITY. No more.
    • Re: I Hate Beauty!

I had this same argument with one of my friends/exes the other night.

long story short, shes hot and im not. she wished that over night she could be not sexy, and that someone could like her for who she is.

i then had to remind her that i was that person. and that she cheated on me with the exact opposite kind of person...For weed

she got my point

I beg of you, please be greatful that you have good looks. though they will drag more douchebags to you, they will also (hopefully) bring nice people.

Just take time with people and figure out who is who.

and dont cheat on them for drugs.

peace

A physical attraction always starts an emotional one. Like you don't go up to someone for the first time to talk to them because you know they have a good personality, you do it cause they are cute or gorgeous or what ever and then you get to know about their personality.

How old are you anyways.

naavajo wrote:

Sometimes I feel-----no ALWAYS--- that people come up to me because of my looks and then they start talking to me. And then I feel like a doll, just nice to look at but not much to talk to. I start feeling super insecure... it's hell. I WANT TO BE acknowledged FOR MY PERSONALITY. No more.

I can understand your problem fully. You want to be seen as a human being with feelings and someone who has more to offer than looks. You are not a doll!
      Talking to people that do not know you over Teen Hut or other, without them seeing your picture is a good way to know that you can be more then a supposed 'doll' because we get to know who you are without looking at you.

Your looks are a good touch to have as well as being a nice person and being good to know. If people only want to know you because of your looks then they do not deserve to know you.

Talk to people who will want to know who you are and not the "doll" you think you look like.

Message me if I have helped, would be happy to know if I did. Link in my signiture.

Thanks!! XxX
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      You're like a butterfly, pretty to see and hard to catch...
      But I did catch you and now we are together.
      Hopefully forever...
      .{.Msg Me.}.

Rachel wrote:

I can understand your problem fully. You want to be seen as a human being with feelings and someone who has more to offer than looks. You are not a doll!
      Talking to people that do not know you over Teen Hut or other, without them seeing your picture is a good way to know that you can be more then a supposed 'doll' because we get to know who you are without looking at you.

Your looks are a good touch to have as well as being a nice person and being good to know. If people only want to know you because of your looks then they do not deserve to know you.

Talk to people who will want to know who you are and not the "doll" you think you look like.

Message me if I have helped, would be happy to know if I did. Link in my signiture.

Thanks!! XxX

Thank you a bunch. :)

You have helped a lot.

Your advice rocks, thanks. :)

if people didn't find you attractive then no one would come up and talk to you and then you would be saying how you were lonely and how you wished you were pretty. take advantage of your looks and show people not only are you beautiful you have a kick ass personaility too

livelovelaugh24 wrote:

Its a proven fact that you cant be in a relationship with someone that you find as ugly. There has to be a physical attraction along with an emotional one. So its a good thing if people find you pretty.

OMFG I KNOW!!! K, someone asked me if I'm shallow. Well everyone is shallow. Cause if you DON'T have the physical attraction goin on, then really, you only have a best friend. That's why guys and girls are best friends. You love them to death, but you don't find them attractive in a sexual manner.

To the author, be glad you're gorgeous. Better than being a super ugly girl, so NO ONE talks to you. You may not like the attention now, but just you wait. You'll find someone that loves you on the inside and the outside. And until that person comes along, just go have fun with friends! You're only 15 ( i realize I'm gettin kinda old to be on here, but I don't care lol), you have your entire life ahead of you, and the right people will enter your life at the right time. Until then, just live it up, create lots of life-long friendships, and some AWESOME memories. Friends and family make you who you are. Once you finish growing emotionally, spritually, whatever, you'll find someone that loves what you've become. And you'll be happier than ever. AND! once you can go to the bar, lots of guys buy you drinks, just cause you're pretty. And you don't have to do SHIT for them! haha!
      [CENTER]. : Hard Work Pays Off in the Long Run. Laziness Pays Off NOW : .[/CENTER]

[CENTER]:wink: Member of the Kind of Weird Sexy Club :wink: [/CENTER]